• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Programmer] Paid Lets begin a discussion.

Incyder

Jan 3, 2018
Project:
-Adult VN - Very early stages, still hashing out the story. I will know more of what I will require as far as the build goes once the story is fully developed.

Developer:
-Just me at this point. I have spent a lot of money on assets and a render workstation. I'm currently learning Python.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder. To work piecemeal and possibly partner with the right person.

Employment Type:
- Paid/Possible revenue share.

Work commitment:
- I would consider this a part time/short term job. If the code works well and the story takes off it could turn into long term partnership/revenue share for the next project.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Looking for a programmer who can code out the framework for the cast of characters, scenes and GUI. I will code the dialogue within the scenes. I'm sure there will be other things as well as needed.

Additional comments:
- I am also willing to pay an hourly fee if anyone is willing to tutor me in Discord. So please let me know if you are interested in that as well and what your fee would be. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited: