Others - Completed - Let's Get Fit at Midnight, Shall We? [v1.02] [CelBranch]

1. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Even though I give short games better rating, I didn't liked the game
    It's a pretty low resolution game made with weird Engine.
    The art itself is pretty good and animations are fine, but very view scenes and they are relatively boring.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dee1414

It's short, there's only 3 scenes and the "game" itself is just kind a repetitive rouge-like building of stats.

That said, the scenes are decent for what they are. I think it took me maaaaybe 15 minutes to see all the content and I liked it.

If you want just a quick game that ties you over, this is pretty good, but dont expect anything more than that.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lnomsim

This is a short roguelite puzzle game.

The goal is to deplete the trainer stamina before either your stamina or will (pleasure) reaches 0.
    There are 3 stages with increasing "difficulty".

You can choose between two actions:
    -Stretch: high stamina and will consumption, but also deals a lot of pleasure to the trainer
    -Relaxed: less stamina and will consumption, but convert some will into stamina. Deals less pleasure to the trainer.

later, you also unlock skills that will help you build synergies to clear the stages.

The art is good, I'd say 7/10, censorship is not too intrusive, and you clearly see what you are supposed to see.

The gameplay, i'd say 7/10 too, not too grindy, not too frustrating, and serves to keep the game lenght where it should be.

About game lenght:5/10. It's very short, I beat both normal and "secret hardcore" mode in less than an hour.

I can't talk about the sound since I disabled it, but there seems to be BGM, SFX, and voice (moaning I suppose?)

Overall, it's a nice short game.
    If sexy fitness training is one of your fetishes, go for it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qwoppe

No footjob, unfortunately, just thigh rubbing, despite the tag. There's only three scenes, with a clothed and unclothed version each, animated fairly crudely. Simplistic game with a grind not worth the time.

Can't even lick her sweaty armpits, smh.