VN Others Completed Let's Magic Together [v1.1] [Torvelt]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
1591246847720.png

Overview:
You are a mage in your final year of school, and because of your ability the three best mages in the school want your help with practicing magic.

Some people are born with a latent magic ability, these people are mages. Every mage only has one ability, they can not change it or learn another one. There are several different uses of magic in society, but magic is mainly used in power stations to make clean energy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: Torvelt
Censored: No
Version: v1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks BaasB for sharing

1591246272978.png 1591246305120.png 1591246329762.png 1591246349283.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2248006

The art looks nice, so the game should be nice too. I always choose by the art, never was dissapointed haha

Reactions: sonhot

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Magic ? Yeah sure, but I swear to god if there's a Teferi in there someone will pay.

Reactions: MGazer

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Tags: Hentai

Yeah, no, that's a little to wild for me. That's almost as degenerate as holding hands! Hard pass!!

Reactions: Zaarkie

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Geez, is it impossible for TyranoBuilder games to have proper settings, or is it just this game? No volume control, no text speed control, etc. Even barebones ren'py has those. Heck, even RPGMaker games have volume controls. Lacking basic functionality makes it pretty hard to enjoy these types of games to their fullest.

Edit: The actual content is pretty mediocre too. Far too short, characters have zero personality, etc. Seriously the text is basically "on monday I help character A, tuesday I help character B, ..." then you choose a character, they go "thank you for helping me, lets have sex". There's no romance, there's no build-up, there's no characterisation or character development, nothing. Even the magic background is meaningless. It's a one-dimensional story about one-dimensional characters in a one-dimensional world.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Clean energy from magic is an interesting concept. Art style reminds me of old school flash games. Is this based on an existing anime? I haven't kept up on it in some time.

If it's an original concept, it points out a hole in Legend of Korra. Industrialization as seen in that show makes no sense in a world where people have elemental abilities, they would have created ways to do things earlier in history that negate the need to create some of the inventions in our world.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I like this art style. A pity that the game is too short and basic.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote