[S> Other] [S>Programmer] Paid Let's make your game!

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Skills:
Mainly, I'm a Unity programmer. I've been working with the engine for about 5 years now, on various projects, causing me to learn quite a few aspects of Unity. So, pretty much anything you need done, I can do. And if I don't know about something specific you need, I have a good understanding of the engine that allows me to learn and use new tools quickly.
So, wether you need a 2D or 3D game, an action game, a RPG, a puzzle game or a Visual Novel, with or without animations, particle effects and heavy UI functionalities, I can do that.
In other words, I can work as a Gameplay programmer, an AI programmer, a Tools Programmer or a UI programmer. Or most likely all of it at the same time.

To share my work with the people I work with, I use GitHub. If you aren't familiar with the tool, it's really easy to use nowadays and I can teach you how to do it. I've done so with multiple non programmers and nobody has ever had any problem using it.

As a secondary skill, I enjoy Game Design. If you need help with finding or improving an idea, testing and tweaking a prototype to make it better or simply create game mechanics around a story, a setting or a piece of art you have, I can help with that too.

Finally, I speak both English and French (the latter being my native language), so if you intend to translate your game in French (or check the English translation if you wrote it in French), I can help with that.

Preferred method of contact:
You can contact me by PM here or on Discord with the user name tobe3903 (used to be Tobe#3903 and was changed with the recent Discord naming system update).

Employment Type & Rates:
I'm currently only looking for Paid work. Fees are completely negotiable, but to give you an idea, I take around 15$ per hour of work. I am fine with working on a long-time project or just for a couple of hours to help you fix a bug or implement a small functionality or UI element, and everything in-between. Don't hesitate to contact me and ask!

Availability:
I'm immediately available, and can work on your project from Monday to Friday, from 10 AM to 10PM GMT+1. However, I can only work for you for at most 2 days a week. It can exceptionally go to 3 days in a given week, but it will have to be rare (and, of course, paid for).

Work Samples:
I am the developer behind Venus's Club, until version 8 (after that, the person currently owning the thread took over). I also have a few prototypes and incomplete games, some of them I can show you in a private call. To give you a short list, I've worked on two different 2D RPG systems, a visual novel style dialogue system, a calendar system, a simple management game, and many other small learning projects on various aspects of the engine.

In addition, here is a short video capture of a Match 3 game I'm currently working on:
View attachment Match3_Demo.mp4

Outside of what is shown in this video, this game contains a dialogue system (based on an API for VNs in Unity called ), fully animated and controllable 2D sex scenes, a shop system to buy various help for the match 3 and consummables that have various effects on the tiles. Music, SFX (outside of the tile matching effect) and UI assets are from various free resources. Any other art assets are by YBW, a talented 3D artist who has worked on another game on this forum.

Additional comments:
Hey there! I'm Tobe, a fellow adult game enjoyer and Unity programmer. I've been working with Unity for a while now and I'm looking for some work on a project made with this engine. On this forum, I'm assuming you'd want to make an adult game, but I'm completely open to working on a mainstream game as well. Or even a software that's not a game at all! So, don't hesitate to contact me! Even if we don't end up working together, I'm always happy to talk about new ideas or ongoing projects.

And if you're a fellow Unity programmer who just has a question about the engine, don't hesitate to send me a PM, I'll be glad to try and help you out!

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg