Seeking Level drain content?

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Was hoping to find a game with level drain/temptation mechanics if possible, thanks in advance.(Just to clarify, you would be the one getting level drained, there's not really much else i'd include as criteria, besides f/m and preferably a male mc)

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Tower of Trample (only Mistress Cobra and Claus)
Succubus senki
Level drain 1,2,3 from askot (duh)
Girl Beats Hero (Selunelia, Auphemia and Shisen)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magent

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Honestly, I don't quite understand the appeal of leveldrain in games like drain dungeon and some games by RR Society where you just have to pump levels to your party members/friendly succubi/etc. Especially drain dungeon - you're told your level will just magically disappear anyway unless you don't give it to a succubus. Like, where is femdom in that, you're just giving away something you can't use anyway..?

Last edited:

InnocenceGone

Dec 22, 2019
Honestly, I don't quite understand the appeal of leveldrain in games like drain dungeon and some games by RR Society where you have pump levels to your party members. Especially drain dungeon - you're told your level will just magically dissapear anyway unless you don't give it to a girl. Like, where is femdom in that, you're just giving away something you can't use anyway..?
Personally the appeal for me is just giving up strength in return for pleasure, even if the strength is easily regained. I admit the games aren't perfect but honestly there's not enough in the level drain "category" for me to complain, I just take what I can get.

Reactions: Yvonne03

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Personally the appeal for me is just giving up strength in return for pleasure, even if the strength is easily regained. I admit the games aren't perfect but honestly there's not enough in the level drain "category" for me to complain, I just take what I can get.
But you're not even giving it up in those games. It feels more like investing than sacrifice =P

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
female MC? how does the level drain work there?
I looked it up because I was curious, and it seems to be through erotic contact and pleasure from someone 'demonic' just like with a male MC. Which was honestly about what I expected. It's one of those games where the character starts out at level 99 and loses levels so as the game goes on, apparently?