Others Abandoned LEWD Accident [v1.0 Demo] [Lewdecent]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
is this a game based on the furry comic by the same name? the art looks right. is it by the original artist or did they steal the assets?

Edit: never mind, the comic im thinking of has a different name and while the art looks a little similiar they are different picture

Last edited:

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
interesting mini game concept but instead of just 1,2,3,4 maybe go past 4 5,6,7,8, so on, cause your stacking multiple 1234 stacks all around each other all at once and still expecting us the players to not only keep track but also have precision timing

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
Gumball has a lot of interesting female characters soo it is good to see a game that explores them.... and by that, I mean it is grate there is a game that lets me fuck them.
I love the 3d style. It is different than most games I play, and it seems like a refreshing experience.

Though I will wait a bit until the game has more. Before giving it a final judgment.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Gumball has a lot of interesting female characters soo it is good to see a game that explores them.... and by that, I mean it is grate there is a game that lets me fuck them.
Don't get your hopes up for other characters because it looks like its only Yuki and Nicole.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes