Unity Lewd Colony Sim

Sep 15, 2022
Hello all! I've been working on a colony sim with lewd elements to it (lust is one of the needs that characters have and it's vastly explored in simulation and interaction options). Sadly because I'm just a developer with mostly non-artistic capabilities, the game is just one crudely edited sketchfab model and a tonne of bad custom-made ones. Still, I love simulative systems in games and I feel that colony sims and adult games are ripe for that kind of content. Most of what I've done is back-end technical stuff but hopefully, I'll get some more stuff that'd be able to be shown off more properly and interestingly. Here's a gif of what's 100% of the functionality atm. agent-actioning-works-(unilewsim-show-off).gif
I'll post more substantial progress hopefully soon on this thread. I'm new here so I don't know if this is not allowed or forum etiquette, please inform me if there's anything I've done wrong. Thank you for reading OTL

Edit: I suppose I have a question for anyone interested in answering; would an occasionally lewd colony sim be something you would play?

Last edited: