RPGM - Completed - Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon [Final] [yoshii tech]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MyNameIsPalpaterare

Do not waste your time.
    Very well illustrated, but it is barely animated, so there is a lot of waste as we look at almost static images.
    Still, there doesn't seem to be any form of sexual progression for the character, which should be one of the focuses in a game like this.
    It serves neither as an RPG nor as an ACTION game.

I realized all of this after just 10 minutes of playing.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ob123

Very Buggy and clash the game

Not sure if it's not properly updated or the game itself is a mess

What a shame, such a good CGs and girls design that similar to acerola style.

Gameplay is not a problem to me because I was desperate enough to play Frank's adventure series before.

but Frank's adventure wasn't this buggy mess.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LeruArt

Doesnt work after the 2nd stage(?) is finished, and gets laggy for no apparent reason on a high-end PC.

I agree with others saying its very repetitive, but i also think that it lacks creativity and gameplay. Theres no sound other than the character, sex scenes, and attacks. Is very boring, and very bland

If you want the CG, jujst search it up on the likes of e-hentai or hitomi.la.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

AleHej

Version: [Final] (My own fixed MTL)

Even after fixing problems caused by bad MTL (I uploaded somehow fixed MTL in this thread, so I am not going to rate the translation) and managing to play to the end, this game is not very good.

Whole game boils down to entering the level, running away from enemies surrounding you (you appear in middle of enemies) while your invincibility lasts and then holding A to shoot all enemies as they try to approach you and slowly moving through the level trying to find the exit.

Enemies are no problem once you get away from the "ambush" at the beginning of level. All enemies can attack you only by touching you and do not use any strategy against you, so killing them is easy.

There are traps in normal levels that are barely visible (mines) so under some conditions they are virtually invisible, what is very annoying. You cannot dodge the effect after stepping on them so it feels unfair, but if you can see them, they are extremely easy to avoid.

Gameplay is extremely repetitive and fun only for a short while. All normal levels are basically the same thing.

What I found really discouraging is that you get good items (triple shot, damage increase item...) for being stupid and getting defeated. Great example is one special room: Sign says that there is a treasure switch. I step on the switch. Enemies appear all around me. I slaughter them all without taking any damage. I get nothing. I load the game, step on the switch and allow myself to get raped by the enemies. Triple shot ring appears on the ground next to me after finishing the rape scene. Getting sex scenes on defeat makes sense. Getting good items only on defeat makes no sense at all.

All endings are extremely disappointing and feel like your effort was wasted.

Animations are good and they have toggleable cross-section display what is nice. What is a waste is that there are only vaginal animations, although there is also oral and anal in CGs. There are animations for each of the 4 enemies with some variations.

CGs are okay. Nothing special.

Unless you want to see the animations, do not bother with this game. Gameplay is bad and CGs are not worth it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Such a frustration I got from this game... *smoking gum cigarette nervously*.
    At the beginning, it might look interesting, to control a THICC witch, who wants a great power, and killing monsters feels not that bad, at least first 10 minutes of this game.
    But then... the only thing you will see, that tight spaces and very big hordes of enemies, that you should kill in order to get an exit from the level, or you'll be raped trying to avoid them...
    Very boring and frustrating...
    At least, horny scenes looks good, and that is the only good thing.
    DROPPED
    VERDICT: definitely NOT RECOMMENDED to play, but at least to see the gallery
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DEATHrocket777

This game has potential, but as it is right now, it's riddled with bugs, and could really stand to have some patches. Currently unable to progress due to a game breaking bug that sends an error message every time i try going to the next room after getting her breast enhancement.