[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Lewd Game Project Looking for Writer and Artist

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Hi everybody. I’m starting a lewd game project and I’m looking to form a team. I need specifically a writer and 3D artists, to create the renders. Below is my project briefing image. I’m not a native English speaker, so please forgive any typos.

Notice that this is a short brief of a project in an early stage (pre-production), everything is open to debate and change.

Project:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- I’m a programmer, with 14 years of experience, 9 of game design and development. I’m most familiarize with RPG and action games. My knowledge extends from old web and flash games to modern console, mobile and PC games.

Unfortunately, I don’t want to involve my real-world identity, so, I don’t have a portfolio to show you. Although, I’ve did visual novels before, this is my first “lewd” one.

Looking for:
- 3D Artist
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Long term
- Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- PM me here
If you want to know more, you can ask here or PM me.

Job Description:
- Writer
A native english speaker writer, capable of writing story, game events and dialogs (Romantic, spicy, hot, lewd, etc.).

- Artist
A 3D artist to render static 3D scenes, characters and scenarios, including sexualy explicit content. If you can do short animations, even better. (Nothing different from other lewd games)