Lewd Game Tropes

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So after spending too much time on TV Tropes, I began to putz around tropes that are so prevalent in erotic games I'd love to hear any ya'll have to share. (If this post gains any traction I'll update the OP with additions. I don't think these tropes are bad or if a game has them it means they're bad, but just humorous at how often they show up.

The List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
See also:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...what games are out right now with this factor?
, (the prologue) also but you have to train for it there. A fair few games that let you sandbox and move around will often let you do something to its girls at night while they're asleep.

BlackFang

Jun 20, 2017
, (the prologue) also but you have to train for it there. A fair few games that let you sandbox and move around will often let you do something to its girls at night while they're asleep.
Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want some quick fun there's also some short games that are purely about sleep molesting, like ( ) and .

Well I say quick but unlike the actual trope here they can wake up if your not careful, and that's a game over if the haven't cum first...

Reactions: passerbyR34

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
I wonder what would happen if you actually tried to fit all of these into one game?

It might be interesting to create a game world where all of these things were normalised but it also reflected the required environment for that to be true.

Reactions: SGT. NO