Seeking Lewd games to play with someone

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
I'm looking for multiplayer games that you can play with someone, whether it's coop or against each other, that feature some tiddies.

It can be just natural in game feature (I don't know any examples) or through mods (like in Guilty Gear Strive KOF15 or Code Vein).

Reactions: tariktokluk

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
There was at one point a Skyrim multiplayer mod where if you had the same mod list, you could play co-op. Not sure of its status now, but if it still exists, you could load up some adult mods and fuck each other on Balruf's dining table or something.

3dxchat was/is a game that even F95 had a server for at some point. No idea what's its current status.

Second Life has an adult side, probably paid, where either sex stuff is available or just naked text/audio roleplay, dunno.

At some point in the past there was a site dedicated solely to nude game mods where they painted naked tiddies on almost every game possible. Quality sucked of course, but they didn't shy from any game back then as long as there were tiddies that needed shown.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Play Our Red Strings with your girlfriend. You control Ian and gf controls Lena. No rollbacks or save scumming. No reading the other side's POV.

"Oh baby, our characters are finally an official couple! I knew we would be faithful to each other."

"O-Of course...!"
yes-sweating.gif