Seeking Lewd games with best build up?

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I am new to this site but can anyone suggest a game that has the best build up or lead into sex? I hate games where the girl just instantly falls in love with you. Thanks for the help.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Would Suggest Visual novels then. 80% of these games are . But there are Some really sweet games out there Like Taking a subtle approach to H-Scenes with a decently long storyline.
To lazy to make a list. But I will Always Recommend Huge ass storyline that leads into some good ass sex.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Acting Lessons and Babysitter probably have the best build up currently, at least for the western game market. They're the two romance games that I think are written very well. Of course, it is correct that there are a lot of japanese VN that do a very good job of gradually introducing a romance, but that's what happens when an industry actually has funding.

Tunafish_Man

May 21, 2017
Grisaia No Kajitsu is definitely a good choice if you want a long buildup, the common route alone is easily 20+ hours alone. Katawa Shoujo is fairly similar, though its a fair bit shorter.