RPGM - Completed - Lewd Hero Quest [v221224] [Mochi&Daifuku]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

Lewdpyon Hero Quest is a pretty solid game overall.

The art for one is pretty decent across the board. Don't understand why people get particular when it comes to small niche games like these having multiple artists. Especially in the case of this game where veteran artists like Setouchi of Monster Girl Quest fame is here. and the scenes are mostly varried and actually has something for everyone that goes slightly beyond surface level. Like instad of having a footjob scene and saying it has foot fetish content like most games on this site the game actually goes more in having sock smelling, and later foot smelling. tough if anything the scenes deserved to be criticized for is their length. Voice acted or not most scenes in this game take their time to the point where if you really want to indulge in scenes for a quick wank, then youre better off either scattering your succubus party and engeage in their scenes or use the request sex for story companions.

The Game part on the other hand is this game's weak spot. Dungeons are mostly short linear affairs with deviations that lead to goodies mainly orbs that seem simple at first has the potential to snowball into making your party extremely powerful leading to most regular encounters becoming a joke. What further cements this power scale issue is the fact that later in the game Cat Succubus (which is the game's experience and money pigs) become more common place leading to obscene amounts of experience. Bosses and Non Succubi enemies are extremely annoying to compensate however. Like they can do multiple things in a turn and with status effects being straight up over powered leads to boss battles that can snowball against your favor. Eska, birds (fuck them especially) and Lilietoto are especially guilty of this. and while ther are orbs that outright negate these status effects they are endgame items meaning they're completely worthless.

The game has a recruit party feature for some reason. Unlike in something like MGQ paradox there isn't very many exclusive scenes hidden behind this mechanic and more often than not any variatians of scenes are as deep as "does the ass fox wear her tights during sex or not?". Not only that but they are an extreme grind to get since it's a random chance that you'll befriend one after a battle with no way to increase these chances meaning that it might be a while before you befriend one. Like several levels later. Because of this, it is often a hard maybe in how good they are in proportion to the grind you've made to get them. For one, some enemies like the Cat Succubus starts off extremely underleveled when you get one within the second dungeon of the game compared to the other succubi around it and your own party members. 9 times out of 10 you're better off using the main four since they learn good attacks and are overall hyper specialized in their roles with any shortcomings of theirs being easily offset by orbs. You might want to use Lamia out of all of them every once in a while since Cat Succubi have really high evasion and since Lamia has the only move that negates enemy evasion , you basically can pick off easy exp from a Cat or two before the whole team runs away.

The story is definitely a story. It's pacing is fast and because of this the harem aspect of the game with the other party members confessing to you just comes out of nowhere (mel best girl) and leads to nothing. It mostly exists to explain why this Chad of a MC who overcame all fleshly temptation would all of a sudden want to throw it all away to get his rocks off.

Heres a nitpick and it's about the fan translation. While it's pretty good across the board, there are moments where it is clear that the translation is unfinished in the most embarrassing of ways. Like Typos and the occasional grammar error is one thing (something that this game doesn't have) But having a random line in a conversation be untranslated while the rest of the scene is translated is something I've never seen before. It's otherwise finished enough to take you to the ending and to the post game boss but next to nothing else after that. Some scenes that are translated aren't even translated in the recollection room. But again these are nitpicks so take of that as you will

In the end, Lewd Hero quest has the makings to be something great but isn't anything to write home about.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

honeryx

Classic JRPG game with some adult stuff, mostly reverse rape succubus style. Not everything is fully translated, but most things are. Art is great, but what really stands out is the VA, it's almost all voiced and voices professionally, which is surprising. Game is mid-sized, I'm around 35 hours and think I found everything, although I don't fully trust the hour count (seems to go up quicker, could be refresh rate based). Took me about 3 days or so, playing two long sessions. It's not super long, more on the smaller size, about 5 towns and 5 dungeons, story moves along quickly and it never drags.

How much you enjoy this really depends on if you like the femdom style and JRPGs. There are a lot of modern QOL elements like a warp (under move), and also a party talk and a party scatter for events. There's gameplay selections too like invincible mode, encounter rates, etc., you can set pretty much everything. Hardest boss was in the middle for me, but I may have needed more levels. You don't really need to grind in general, but maybe in that spot to get some status protection skills before you fight Eska in the desert castle.

I still don't know if I finished it completely as I have one missing entry and the game didn't actually fully end, it just told me to explore the world freely. You can go back to areas and some of the people change what they say, but most don't really, and it's really one or two times only that anything changes.

Again classic JRPG style if you're into it, if you are, it's just a really good game that can last you a few days or a week or so depending on your free time. I played this around the holidays so I went through it fast.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Loveroge

What kind of game is this

It’s a classic RPG Maker game, with sexy companions, monster girls to fight and turn-based gameplay.

What I liked

+ attractive chara-design
    + easy navigation, with no need to go back and forth
    + numerous options to make life easier: disable random combat; god-mode
    + the possibility of capturing enemy succubi to have fun with
    + femdom-oriented content

What I didn’t like

- the only differences between a defeat CG and a begging CG are the text
    - limited content, lacking in creativity
    - sluggish, uninteresting narration
    - an inconsistent graphic style

Conclusion

Lewd Hero Quest is unfortunately very banal. The erotic content is classic and uninspired, with superficial characters and storylines. The gameplay is far too simplistic to be worthwhile on its own. Unless you’re really craving HRPG Maker, it’s not worth it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mortozoz

This game is more like a 4.5 but it is really good.If you'r into femdom and other types of fetishes you should definitly check it,translation is good aswell but some scenes are still untranslated(they are very minor).Characters are really cool aswell and battles are actually challenging and kinda gives Shin Megami Tensei vibes (tho its still a rpgmaker game).
    There is alot of dialogue aswell which is good if you ask me.
    They really made this game with love and passion an it shows,try this game out there is a high chance you will like it
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Meopya

Overall decent game. I would rate it 3 stars, but the game has actual effort put into it, unlike a lot of absolute rubbish cash grabs out there so 4 stars.

Good:
    > Lots of quality of life features, this include mighty mode, move, Hp set to 1 among other features
    > Various art styles
    > Femdom focused, if you really like this type of genre
    > Story is alright, your standard hero goes on a quest with his harem to defeat demon queen storyline
    > Translation is pretty good
    > Most scenes are voiced, and voiced well
    > Decent length ~2hrs

Bad:
    > For some ungodly reason the enemies hit really hard and can lock your party in a charm loop if you are unlucky. (The fucking Imp ambush is incredibly frustrating because of this)

So if you want to play it without using the cheat feature it is incredibly frustrating. But again, the game does include a feature to one-hit KO enemies so not a major issue.

> The succubi recruiting feature is a huge waste of potential.
    It's suppose to allow you to recruit succubi you defeat into your party, but the mechanics are never explained and I couldn't understand how it worked.

Only managed to luck out and recruit an Imp and Cat Imp after defeating them. I'm not even sure if you can recruit the other monsters.
    After they join your party you, they can fight alongside you as well as provide the MC sexual relief through the 'Talk' feature (which is just a repeat of their individual beg scenes). Feels wasted in my opinion, the devs could have expended further, maybe allowing some relationship building with different CGs. Which brings me to my next point.

> Repeated CGs. Each monster (less the 3 main bosses) only has one unique CG despite having two (three if boss) ways to succumb to defeat: beg or get defeated (third being accepting the boss temptation).
    The only differences between the two are the text accompanying them, and whether or not they have their clothes on when they attack the MC.

> Some scenes are not translated, sadly.

4/5.