Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
It's been removed, thank God. Scumbags tried this with Horny Asylum as well, even managed to get it on steam, when that original dev was already struggling financially. Good job on making it aware.
I was talking with another dev whose game the jerk also plagiarized, and apparently this same butt nugget has already been busted doing this before.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Spiele\LewdIsland-day8morning-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Lewd Island: day 8 - morning day8morning
Thu Mar 14 21:06:36 2019

I'm getting this as well, did anyone get a fix for this?

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
I just started playing the game. I like it very much. I love D:love::love::love:

But sorry for the question that maybe has been asked several times.
What is the sanity level for and where can I see it? :unsure:

omfg, Bella is so cute:love::love::love:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I just started playing the game. I like it very much. I love D:love::love::love:

But sorry for the question that maybe has been asked several times.
What is the sanity level for and where can I see it? :unsure:

omfg, Bella is so cute:love::love::love:
So in the beginning sanity level was used to have the girl suicide. So when sanity gets too low, the game ends with the girl dying. I'm not sure if it's still important in the later part of the game. But you can use the console to set the sanity level to what you want (sort of-- some times the game hard codes the sanity level). Don't know if it's used internal to the game to affect choices or options.

Reactions: icke123

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
So in the beginning sanity level was used to have the girl suicide. So when sanity gets too low, the game ends with the girl dying. I'm not sure if it's still important in the later part of the game. But you can use the console to set the sanity level to what you want (sort of-- some times the game hard codes the sanity level). Don't know if it's used internal to the game to affect choices or options.
thx for information.
Where exactly I can see the actual level? And which console you mean?
I hope, I'm not to stupid:rolleyes:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Ren'Py has a console that opens by hitting Shift+o
Shift+d opens developer menu
In case those shortcuts are disabled, use unren to unlock them (in the tools section of this forum)

Reactions: icke123

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Where exactly I can see the actual level? And which console you mean?
Sanity was removed from the game for a good reason. So it's not gonna do you, or anyone else any good trying to find values related to an old system. Concider Sanity "Abandoned" and just have fun playing the game the way it is now :)

Reactions: Cirro84 and icke123

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
Sanity was removed from the game for a good reason. So it's not gonna do you, or anyone else any good trying to find values related to an old system. Concider Sanity "Abandoned" and just have fun playing the game the way it is now :)
wonderful, I am currently on day 6 and have had no problems so far. Very appealing game. I love it.
Thanks for clearing up.

Reactions: JohnPonn

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 124045

Overview:
After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive? Were there other survivors? What will happen? You play and YOU decide!
Thread Updated: 2019-03-05
Release Date: 2019-03-05
Developer: xRed Games
Censored: No
Version: Day 8 Morning
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Codes/Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac:
- -
Android:
- - -

Extras: -

View attachment 242394 View attachment 242395 View attachment 242396 View attachment 242397 View attachment 242398 View attachment 242400 View attachment 242401 View attachment 242402 View attachment 242403 View attachment 242404 View attachment 242405 View attachment 242406 View attachment 242407 View attachment 242408 View attachment 242409 View attachment 242410 View attachment 242411 View attachment 242412
Main mega download link is down.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Main mega download link is download.
PC: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Reactions: Cirro84

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
PC: -
Mac: -
Android: -
It's all good i just wanted to notify the thread owner.
I downloaded it using the other links obviously but mega is my favorite but yeah my intention was to notify the person that posted it to reupload it to mega because the link is down.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's all good i just wanted to notify the thread owner.
I downloaded it using the other links obviously but mega is my favorite but yeah my intention was to notify the person that posted it to reupload it to mega because the link is down.
OK I'll report my post and have a mod fix the links

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes