Feb 5, 2018
I'm actually disappointed, the last update is awfully bad, i was expecting more after what happened at day 7 night and nothing happened.
I've been following this game and downloading updates since LewdIsland-v0.1-pc. I'm guessing v0.1 is the initial release but I don't know. "the last update is awfully bad" or some similar phrasing has been used a lot of times and is one of the reasons for low ratings.

Reactions: Hentaiman87

Jeress

Nov 16, 2018
This is a game i tried around .2 and thought it had potential and when I later saw it again felt it was releasing slow. I just tried the latest version and I am really impressed with the animations and what is released. I plan add this to my supports on patreon when I get the chance.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I was just reading a comment about labeling the relationship in this game. I used 'Daddy' and that works extremely well for ME. But I cannot imagine how ridiculous this game reads, if you used 'friend' or 'landlord' or 'acquaintance' or 'unknown'!

If you don't want to go back to the beginning, and have access to the Console through the Developer Menu, you can always change tprof to whatever you want. Use UnRen to do that.
If you wanted to change the relationship to 'Uncle', the Console command would be "tprof = u'Uncle'".

Reactions: Jeancul and Cirro84

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
OMG... I'm glad I'm not a Patreon of this dude - what a crap update!!!

Still - the daughter character is so fuckin hot that I'm happy to keep leaching. :)

Reactions: vette19690

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm actually disappointed, the last update is awfully bad, i was expecting more after what happened at day 7 night and nothing happened.
well there was an animated fuck scene with several scenes with daughter, took me a few loadings before got it, but was good scene

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
but day 8 does not start lol
I the fuck daughter day 7 night, but now updates game named day8noon and game still end after day7 night

edit;

for some weird reason you can overwrite, have to unpack into a new fodler and then copy the save over to be able to continue

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hello everybody I hope someone can help me
How do I continue my game? I started the game with day 7 night and couldn`t continue with with day 8 morning and now also with day 8 noon. I put the sve folder from my game day 7 night to day 8 morning and noon and when I try to load the game I always get an error that an uncaught exception occurred.
thx in advance
Apparently because this doesn't happen to some players or All players then it is not considered a problem. The issue is with your pc and only with your pc, or with the pc of the other players who experience the same problem, but it's not a problem because not all players experience it. Anyways delete the game, delete win.32, download more ram and start the game from day 1. That is the only solution of a problem that doesn't exist because not all players have it

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes