Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Please tell me the Dev will one day make another version of this plot. The other games are trash compared to this. Maybe one where its a family. Dad's GF and her daughter (or whatever) stranded with a MC who actually doesn't annoy the piss out of you.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People, where can I download this game with mods for the correct passage of the game? I run WT mods in the game :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Put it on the list, thanks. :) Is it Mia or just a lookalike? :unsure:
Unfortunatelly only lookalike, but really, Man, when i saw her... jaw drops :) Her name here is Camilla, but friends on DC called her CaMia ;) And i saw one more familiar character, not necesary likeable, but still. :) If You played Datnig my Daughter You can see similiar person too ;)

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Unfortunatelly only lookalike, but really, Man, when i saw her... jaw drops :) Her name here is Camilla, but friends on DC called her CaMia ;) And i saw one more familiar character, not necesary likeable, but still. :) If You played Datnig my Daughter You can see similiar person too ;)
I did DMD but I don't see any similarity with the daughter if you are referring to her. :unsure:
Shame I'd like to see Mia more tbh.:cry:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I did DMD but I don't see any similarity with the daughter if you are referring to her. :unsure:
Shame I'd like to see Mia more tbh.:cry:
OK, maybe it's just me, but i see Dee in Daughtr here... And as i'm told, there will be more characters similiar to this from RtM. I don't finish it yet, so i'm waiting ;)
And yes, i would like to see more of Mia too. Devs form Inceton said some time ago, that they will do some extra content to RtM in the future.

cam3l0t

Sep 29, 2023
Since you lads are talking music, day 10, night, there's a dance sequence and there's a guitar tune playing during it that goes kinda like "tu-du-dun dun dun, tu-du-dun du dun du dun dun". And I could swear it's a cover of some fairly well-known song, but for the life of me I can't place it. Any chance anyone knows what it is? Or am I just going senile over here?

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes