woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
i cant reload my saves, it always says that the save is corrupted or damaged. i want to try different endings without have to play the whole day 9. anyone a clue how to avoid or fix this error?
you can replay from day 8... its little bit different from last update...

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Is there anyone in this thread that can get a message to the actually dev of the game, I would like to inform him about why his saves between updates are breaking, I fixed mine in about 4 mins, I'm getting versed in this. Please contact me if you can get a message to him please.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Is there anyone in this thread that can get a message to the actually dev of the game, I would like to inform him about why his saves between updates are breaking, I fixed mine in about 4 mins, I'm getting versed in this. Please contact me if you can get a message to him please.
Sure.

Reactions: wurg

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
MC finally fuck his islandmate and remember it yet? Or does the wait continue?

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, he got a decent blowjob or two. And now he's both (name) and Daddy to daughter, which they're beginning to work out. It's currently both proper father/daughter relationship being complicated by lust beginning to pop up by both parties.

Psychologically it looks interesting. As a good father he wants to protect his daughter, but at the same time, as a normal man, he wants to fuck that fine young woman that his daughter has turned in to. The conflict between the two is raging inside his head, and similar is happening with his daughter.

Last edited:

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Lewd Island day 9 Full

Links;
PC:
Mac:
Anroid:
Enjoy folks, here's some previews while you wait for the download ;)
I downloaded the android version and it fails to install plus sometimes it crushes my android. Is this the official port or is it yours.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I cannot find the backup saves. I can deal with replaying it, but I hate having old saves filling up the screen when trying to manage the new playthrough. I looked in C:\Users\GuyinCognito\AppData\Local, LocalLow, and Roaming, but I can't find a folder for Lewd Island or XRed. Also, I tried searching the forum for it, but there are SO MANY posts in this thread about saves that it was pointless.

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
This is my unofficial android port.

The game opens but I didn't get a chance to play.
Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I cannot find the backup saves. I can deal with replaying it, but I hate having old saves filling up the screen when trying to manage the new playthrough. I looked in C:\Users\GuyinCognito\AppData\Local, LocalLow, and Roaming, but I can't find a folder for Lewd Island or XRed. Also, I tried searching the forum for it, but there are SO MANY posts in this thread about saves that it was pointless.
If you use the Windows version of it, the saves are located in your (LewdIsland-dayXX/game/saves) folder.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not a bad update, sex content-wise.
Now the dev has to accomplish integrated the sex content with actual story progression.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
hmmm... that last update was... not bad I suppose... at least there were multiple paths to play without being too similar.

I'm still glad I don't pay for it though! heh heh!

Reactions: RustyV
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes