RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well on the plus side playing the game from the beginning should only take about 20 minutes. :p

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Like everyone else has been saying, Day 9 saves old and new all say corrupt. PC version for me

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Is there anyone in this thread that can get a message to the actually dev of the game, I would like to inform him about why his saves between updates are breaking, I fixed mine in about 4 mins, I'm getting versed in this. Please contact me if you can get a message to him please.
they are breaking because they are reworked... are not the same...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I cannot find the backup saves. I can deal with replaying it, but I hate having old saves filling up the screen when trying to manage the new playthrough. I looked in C:\Users\GuyinCognito\AppData\Local, LocalLow, and Roaming, but I can't find a folder for Lewd Island or XRed. Also, I tried searching the forum for it, but there are SO MANY posts in this thread about saves that it was pointless.
AppData/Roaming/ Renpy/Lewdisland...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i found 1 bug and another possible bug that might be intended.
the bug is, after i get to the end and it says to be continued, if i click again, it goes back to where i started! it did the same thing in the last version.
the second was it claimed all my saves were corrupt, 1 i can see, but ALL of them???

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Why is the MC such a pussy on day 9?
Because like any red-blooded male he wants to fuck the daylights over that fine piece of ass his daughter has turned into, but she's his daughter and he's her father and fathers aren't supposed to do things like that, legally or morally, but he knows the two of them are being manipulated by drugs in the alcohol - and all of this is waging war inside his head, and the situation/relationship between the two of them is beginning to come to a boil.

Oct 25, 2018
Because like any red-blooded male he wants to fuck the daylights over that fine piece of ass his daughter has turned into, but she's his daughter and he's her father and fathers aren't supposed to do things like that, legally or morally, but he knows the two of them are being manipulated by drugs in the alcohol - and all of this is waging war inside his head, and the situation/relationship between the two of them is beginning to come to a boil.
I mean he does start prodding her ass and sticks in the tip, she litterally asks him to fuck her in the ass, dude pulls out and jerks off on her. You can play he's a father with moral dilemma card but they are already way past that point where that would make sense, it comes off more like the dev's just being a tease.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Game says it's Day 9 full, but it ends (for me) after sex on night 7. Replayed again from the beginning, following the walkthrough at every step, and it once again ended there. WTH?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Game says it's Day 9 full, but it ends (for me) after sex on night 7. ...
Did you use an old save to continue?? Some mems posted newer ones (Day 8 or 9) few pages back, try with one of these. You did load the latest game version, did you? Hope it helps, still have fun. :)

Edit: wow. Could really be your Day 7 save screwed sth for good. Best is delete all saves (check in game directory and your user directory), delete old game directory, reboot, then unpack anew and start over.
Use a save provided here, to continue at a later point, if you want. Newer ones should work (no guarantees though).

Last edited:

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Did you use an old save to continue?? Some mems posted newer ones (Day 8 or 9) few pages back, try with one of these. You did load the latest game version, did you? Hope it helps, still have fun. :)
I first tried my Day 7 save. When it ended early, I started a new game. That ended at the same spot after the massage, etc on night 7. And yes, it's the newest version - even says "Day 9 - Full' on the opening screen. Next I guess I will try deleting the game and do a fresh install in a new folder. Just weird....

Edit* That did the trick!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Not a valid point because of the assumption that the majority actually hate this VN. The majority of posts for this specific VN may be negative but that doesn't mean everyone who has played this VN think it is negative. They just don't care to post in this thread and take their download and move on. The rating of this VN also begs to differ. Like I said in a previous reply, this VN is no masterpiece but it isn't as bad as some people make it out to be. There are a handful of VN/games on this forum where the majority actually hate said game and it definitely shows in the ratings. IMO this VN isn't on that level at all.

Not all devs have the same work schedule, production equipment, and or team help. Everyone works at their own pace. So what was the point of even mentioning this?

Also this VN has had a few penetration scenes already.
I agree with you that the game is above average. That's why I gave it such a high review. But, to agree with a majority of the honest criticisms behind this game does not mean that this game sucks by any means. Especially if you don't only point out the flaws of this game but highlight the good as well. People have the right to agree or disagree with these opinions. Each time I make a statement about a game or give a review I'm putting myself in the shoes of someone trying a game for the first time. I give hints without giving away too many spoilers. For instance, if I knew someone hated NTR I'd highlight the possibility of unavoidable NTR scenes in the Tyrant. If I knew someone hated a long game cycle with minimal sex scenes I'd say steer clear of Dual Family. I also mainly give my opinion on games I follow which would imply I am a fan of said game. Im definitely a fan of this one but that doesn't mean I have to omit the flaws to a newcomer whether I patreon or not.

I'm aware of the penetration scenes. I was refering to the update as well as the prospect of casual sex as opposed to having to grind through as much dialogue and choices.

3.30 star(s) 118 Votes