Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i would imagine them getting rescued from the island and then continuing their relationship in the real world, this would be interesting story wise. but in reality they will just be fucking each other over and over which gets boring
If devs create different events and situations it wouldn't get boring.

Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017

-I still recommend saving the game from time to time. It wasn't tested on many devices yet so, just in case. You can also Copy and Paste your old save game files from this location (SD:/Android/data/com.xredgames.lewdisland/files/saves/) to some other and get it back once you have the new version downloaded and installed. Some of you may also have issues with updating the app, but deleting the old version and then installing the newest one should fix the issue (just please back up your save files). Currently doesn't include Replay gallery or Savegame checker.

Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
To access Replay gallery you must login with your valid Patreon account by pressing Login button in the main menu and again in the new window. It will open Patreons page in your default browser and ask you to log in with your account. Once you do that, you can go back to the game and wait a few seconds until the game gets the data. A new button should appear with text Replay, which you can choose. Once you leave the Replay gallery, you'll be asked again to login with your credentials. That's because nothing is written in the games permanent memory about you or your pledge. Once you turn of the game, that data is erased.

Savegame checker checks for your loaded save file. If it's damaged or corrupted, you'll receive a message about it and some recommendations on what to do. Currently it's not possible to completely fix your damaged save file. You'll be able to continue from the same day you last left, but each new save game created from the same damaged save file will also be damaged and will also start from the beginning of the day. Also some functionality wont work such as Rollback or Skip. Also, your progress wont be recorded properly so it's recommended not to use them as your main saves. I'm still working on a better solution for this problem and hopefully I'll have it done in one of my next updates.

I always recommend checking with your other, older save files before using a damaged one, especiallycheck your Autosave.

Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Thank you very much for your support!

Cheers! :)

Reactions: Sl0th and ltpika

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Is there anyway someone can make a mod to unlock gallery without the patreon account?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is there anyway someone can make a mod to unlock gallery without the patreon account?
Well now I'm interested in that. Maybe in a few days I'll have something.

Okay 3rd edit here. File bypasses the login, but you still need to unlock in game each event to get the replay. I'll work on getting that fixed later. Or maybe it's just a save game? Drop the file into the game directory and off you go.
Also rename the file to just screens.rpy

EDIT 4: Full replay unlocked for everything no need to play the game to unlock stuff.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Dating with my Dauther (only Part 2 and 3, but 100% not part 1) is Great game!
Melody, another amazing Game...
And now we have this Ugless Project... Were is Sex Fap-Fap content? In FlashBacks? O_O

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The update has a significant development in the story. However, we left the story at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
I'd rather wait for next update to continue, there maybe will be some light at the end of the tunnel.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Lewd Island [Season 1] [xRed Games] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Compressed version for PC (619MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 118 Votes