3.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hk4ktJ.png

Overview:
A small game about a Tanuki-girl waking up from the full moon and deciding to bounce out into the forest to collect leaves for a cup of tea.

It's a single level game that was made for Lewd Jam 3 and was completed after the jam.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-22
Release Date: 2019-01-31
Developer: AheGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

baron1976 thanks for the link

I69bfo.jpg IqZg5J.jpg xnLBfG.jpg eTnjy_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
if the fxfix on op is a bugfix version? so we don't need to play another one?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I wouldn't say this game is really amazing or cute, more like niche and funny xD (the way she's talking and that rap theme music though lol). I didn't see anything dark here, everything was consensual from first to end. There wasn't really much to do instead of gathering some leaves for 5 mn to make some 'aphrodisiac?' tea. Either way I really loved the pixel design, I don't know why but graphic pixel always had this kind of charm that makes it pretty hot in h-games, especially when there's animation involved.

D

Deleted member 119819

Its garbage. You're just collecting leaves, most of the time you don't even know wether you fall to your death or not so you have to take several leaps of faith.
There are no enemies, nothing. Its boring. The H scene at the end isn't even animated and is not that great either. Also there is literally only one H scene in the entire game. It kinda reminds me of one of the libraheart games, however libraheart games are longer and much more fun to play.

Edit: Also the game is buggy as hell. You keep all your leaves and the savegame is stored somewhere on your computer, not in the folder itself. So unless you find the save location you have unlimited leaves. Personally I would do a run without any leaves but for that I need to know where the save is stored.

D

Deleted member 119819

This is adorable, well, until the ending that is. Thats pretty dark, but overall its super nice but short.
What is supposed to be dark about this? That she basically gets drugged?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Save file is located in C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Local\Lewd_Leaf_Land___Maple_Tea_Ecstasy.

Attached is a save file with 0 leaves collected.

Have to warn you though, 0 leaf runs, while not impossible, won't actually do anything. Once you get to the "oddly convenient spot" it'll just tell you to get at least 24 leaves.

D

Deleted member 119819

Save file is located in C:\Users\[NAME]\AppData\Local\Lewd_Leaf_Land___Maple_Tea_Ecstasy.

Attached is a save file with 0 leaves collected.

Have to warn you though, 0 leaf runs, while not impossible, won't actually do anything. Once you get to the "oddly convenient spot" it'll just tell you to get at least 24 leaves.

Yea I already managed on my own. Thanks for the effort though.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes