VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Lewd Life with my Doggy Wife [v1.3.4] [Norn]

1. 2.00 star(s)

eggsausce

Are you into pregnancy? Well, you won't be by the time you finish this game! Being a nukige, there's basically no plot besides the sex scenes. So, I will be judging the game almost solely on the sex scenes, which unfortunately leave a lot to be desired.

The art is fine, and the voice acting is good. So, what's the problem? They talk about nothing but pregnancy in bed. Every minute, it's womb this, pregnancy that, impregnate this, impregnate that. I've played other games from this developer, and it's clear they're into this to some extent, and that's fine! It's kind of hot, in moderation, like in their genderbend demon lord game. It would be better, though, if they talked about anything else in this one. It's truly inescapable. They're talking about it before he even puts his dick in, it's absurd.

So, the pillow talk is awful, the art is good, the plot is medicore, so what's the big deal, you ask? Just turn off the voice acting if it bothers you that much, and skip through the text you don't like! Well, unfortunately, the end result of that is just a pixiv gallery, and at that point, why am I even spending hard drive space on this?

So, overall? If you're really into pregnancy talk, go for it. Otherwise, avoid this one, maybe try the dev's other games, though be aware they also have a lot of that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Droidcat39

This is a perfect story that will make you think if your pet really loves you.
    Vanilla and sweet, easy to read, to understand and the center drama is properly resolved but it will make you wish for more after story.
    Taking count of Norm works this one really deserves your time.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lightdawn2204

Vanilla is justice, Norn rarely ever do wholesome isekai or protagonist, this one if one of a FEW norn games that does not include NTR (which seems to be the standard these days,) peeing, angsty/evil protag, just cute casual wife. This is Norn at their best imo, vanilla is too rare for them so give this a go.