3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Lets see~

1. Talk button is not implemented yet. I have couple ideas for it, but so far it should work like:
you press it, you choose from small list of options - taunt, chat, seduce, etc. Which will give some buffs or debuffs based on enemy team or leader.
it may be possible to provoke lewd debuff from enemy on specific character, and so on.

2. Its not actually that easy :| Currently defeat works as "last pair", basically last standing character and monster who dealt final blows, give you gameover CG as pair. If we add self-KO function, there is no pair, so i'm not sure... i can add it with randomization, like random KO scene from enemy team composition, but that random stuff may be disliked.

About 32bit.
There WAS 32bit version, butwe disabled it for time being.
Currently ingame CGs and animations have good quality and resolution without much encoding, going for 32bit would mean either compressing them and losing quality, or we need to go really deep into Minecraft-style chunk loading and other optimization methods.
32bit version means we have only 2Gb memory to operate, thats pretty harsh limitation.
Atm you dont see much of loading screens, long delays while changing locations and other nasty stuff due to 64bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pluritechno

Pluritechno

Dec 7, 2017
2) Will you add a self KO option. Because its so annoying to have to wait for the last monster standing to finish the person you want and when they keep targetting the wrong person.
[/QUOTE]
2. Its not actually that easy :| Currently defeat works as "last pair", basically last standing character and monster who dealt final blows, give you gameover CG as pair. If we add self-KO function, there is no pair, so i'm not sure... i can add it with randomization, like random KO scene from enemy team composition, but that random stuff may be disliked.
Then, the last pair pair wouldn't be the last enemy who attacked and the last ally that died?, If you said that It's not that easy, I'm assuming that's because you evaluate the variables after an enemy attacks, In such case, then at least should be simple to to self KO everyone in the party but one; or do you not evaluate who the enemy is going to attack exactly when is it's turn?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Lets see~

1. Talk button is not implemented yet. I have couple ideas for it, but so far it should work like:
you press it, you choose from small list of options - taunt, chat, seduce, etc. Which will give some buffs or debuffs based on enemy team or leader.
it may be possible to provoke lewd debuff from enemy on specific character, and so on.

About 32bit.
Currently ingame CGs and animations have good quality and resolution without much encoding, going for 32bit would mean either compressing them and losing quality, or we need to go really deep into Minecraft-style chunk loading and other optimization methods.
32bit version means we have only 2Gb memory to operate, thats pretty harsh limitation.
Atm you dont see much of loading screens, long delays while changing locations and other nasty stuff due to 64bit.
Well for the instant KO thing why not drop to 1 health straight away and apply a debuff that garauntees the next hit will connect and do 1 damage. Since at higher levels you take nearly no damage.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah i quess we can do some tricks around with targeting and hp debuff.

Atm monster initiative (and player) is half random.
Basically
Lets say one monster has like, 4 speed, and 2nd monster has 6 speed.
1st can roll from 2 (half) to 4
2nd can roll from 3 (half) to 6
So for most cases we cant say for sure, which monster will act first.
But can say for sure monster with 6 speed will be first more often.

Reactions: Pluritechno

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah i quess we can do some tricks around with targeting and hp debuff.

Atm monster initiative (and player) is half random.
Basically
Lets say one monster has like, 4 speed, and 2nd monster has 6 speed.
1st can roll from 2 (half) to 4
2nd can roll from 3 (half) to 6
So for most cases we cant say for sure, which monster will act first.
But can say for sure monster with 6 speed will be first more often.
Most of the time i prefer taking out all the monsters im not interested in and just hope the last monster remaining targets the right person.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Lets see~

About 32bit.
It doesn't have to be a "KO", it can be something like "Surrender" which sets life to 1 and proceeds to next turn :WeSmart:

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, lets see~

Save is automatic, autosave on location change and on some specific actions like leaving town, etc.

You need to download and install Java64 for your PC to run this game, pretty much like for Minecraft.

If your game folder has NO executable files, its most likely unpacking tool error.
Try using latest 7zip or latest winrar.
Some old versions can shred game files into separate pieces, breaking .exe in process.
We dont use hardcore encryption, so sometimes old unpacking tool can recognize game files just as another archieve, shredding it to pieces.
That fixed it (or rather, using WinRAR instead of 7zip worked, for some reason)

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
>>It doesn't have to be a "KO", it can be something like "Surrender" which sets life to 1 and proceeds to next turn

Well, that could work i quess. We'll see, i still wanna mess around with AI and talk button.
Currently messing with AI, so monsters should be able to use different skills soon~

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
I just tried this game recently, and I have to say thank you so much. It is one of the best I've played so far. The gameplay is nice, fun characters with unique personalities, and amazing animated sprites and artwork.

The only minor gripe I have only exists because of how good the sprite animations are. When I'm exploring the maze and one of my party is charmed, it will play a really nice sprite animation with each enemy. I love the animation, but I wish there was an option to allow them to loop until you click the x box to close it. Either that or some kind of gallery (maybe in the brothel?) that allows you to view infinitely looping animations and defeats in the dungeon that you have already unlocked. As it is now, you don't get much time to appreciate the animations.

I don't know how much effort it would take to make this happen, or even if this feature would interest you asscobar, so I'm just shamelessly asking that you consider it. Either way, thank you again for all the effort you've spent making such a fun game, and allowing me to play it.

Edit: I just had more time to browse through the thread and I saw you're already planning a gallery some time later. Sorry for the redundant question.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No prob.
Yes i can add longer loops before animations close. Probably infinite would be a bit too much, but maybe i can add that as setting option, we'll see.
Also currently you already can download whole animation \ CG pack as medium or upper tier patron.
I'm thinking of proper ways for ingame gallery, yes.
But i must say, currently its not in priority (already have too much other things to do).

Reactions: Imedian

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Demo 0.7.140a is out for Patrons.
Changelog so far

-Added Slug Lady x Catgirl gameover CG with variation
-Added couple minor cosmetic changes to Kaeryn quest (smoke puff on sprite, extra portraits for succubi and so on)

-Added new AI mechanics, its changed completely so it CAN be buggy.
Currently added in test mode for Slimes. Currently, Slime girls should be able to heal their teammates or themselves, for around 70% chance.
Having Debuffed character on field will still override AI, so they will join mating regardless.
Basically, monsters now will be able to monitor battle, using characters / allies parameters.
We can now add interesting skills, like provoke or extra debuffs, or damage cover.
A lot of cool possibilities. I will start adding them soon after we make sure i didnt break anything~

Please let me know if you find any bad changes or bugs with mobs behaviour~

(i forgot to add infinite H loops in this version, i will add it on next one this month)

Reactions: Stuffie and Croy

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Yes i can add longer loops before animations close. Probably infinite would be a bit too much, but maybe i can add that as setting option, we'll see.
You can already close the animation whenever you want before it finishes, so infinite wouldn't be a "problem" really. You could have another button to loop it until you close it manually, or even a setting

KInna

Apr 15, 2019
The game wouldnt launch for me. when i extracted it there was only "launcher.exe" when I used it it would bring up the command window and say
"'java.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."
Anyone know what to do?

sly_rumskiy

Dec 30, 2018
The game wouldnt launch for me. when i extracted it there was only "launcher.exe" when I used it it would bring up the command window and say
"'java.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."
Anyone know what to do?
same thing happen to me the problem was is i did not have java so i dowloaded and install it and then it worked try that and see if it work's for you.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah that error pretty much means you have no Java64 installed.

Go for it~
You need 64bit version.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah that error pretty much means you have no Java64 installed.

Go for it~
You need 64bit version.
I got 2 questions if you dont mind.

1) Why do the monsters seek sex all the time? Is it reproduction? Pleasure? instinct?

2) Do you plan on having an alternate ending to the dwarf centaur scene? Like if you leave her too long the dwarf ends up enjoying it or something. Definitely like the idea of a monster taking one of your party memebers for themselves and you have to rescue them.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Lets see~
1) Its due to dungeon. It basically works as corrupted ground, infecting everyone inside (and partially outside) with lewd thoughts and various pervy desires. Monsters are somewhat "concentrated" result of dungeon energy. Some of them can be even former adventurers. Succubi are obviously just demons, they enjoy such places by default, and coming to have extra fun.

2) Its interesting idea and i had some of that in my head too~ its just pretty tight on schedules, if we spread resources on improving and polishing previous events, we will have to delay 2nd stage and substages work.
I dont really wanna go Cloud M. route with 1 scene per 2 months, if possible.

Reactions: Croy

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Lets see~
1) Its due to dungeon. It basically works as corrupted ground, infecting everyone inside (and partially outside) with lewd thoughts and various pervy desires. Monsters are somewhat "concentrated" result of dungeon energy. Some of them can be even former adventurers. Succubi are obviously just demons, they enjoy such places by default, and coming to have extra fun.

2) Its interesting idea and i had some of that in my head too~ its just pretty tight on schedules, if we spread resources on improving and polishing previous events, we will have to delay 2nd stage and substages work.
I dont really wanna go Cloud M. route with 1 scene per 2 months, if possible.
Ok thanks for answering.
Definitely looking forward to more scenes with the dwarf. Also really like the imp that is willing to "talk" hope there are more monsters like her.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes