3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Lewd Maze (formerly Corrupted Dungeon) is an Isometric dungeon crawler with turnbased pixel fighting part, with some nice in-battle sex. You have two main characters for now, tanned neko and elf girl. And some cute NPCs~ Some of them will have their own H-scenes and will be able to temporarily join you party in battle, as story will progress.

Dungeon itself is constantly changing, unstable structure. (randomly generated, yes) It was filled by only dust and old bones for hundred of years, but now tis suddenly exploded with life, filling with awesome treasures - and swarming with various perverted creatures, corrupting minds and setting in heat anyone who dare to set foot inside. It is classic isometric with cute sprites and various awesome objects to explore and to plunder.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer/Publisher: - - assc0bar
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.244a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: The 64-bit version of Java is required to run this game. The game will prompt you to download Java but open the 32-bit download page. Manually download the 64-bit version .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Universal: - - - -

3hVADcc.jpg NAfHYw6.png yZXGG6K.png 2jMw4ON.gif Z9XNTB7.gif ydXfvSp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Well the gifs looks very compelling. Alas there are too many zeros, I suppose I'll wait. Shame, I'd really like to play something 2D.

Reactions: Easy Pete

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Oh, someone already posted it~ i only released it like 2 days ago :D
Well, OP forgot to mention its Java64-based, so make sure you had that installed.
It WILL crash if you dont have proper 64 Java.

(Also i think i had some issues reported from win10, it needs to be lauched from admin)

4Nier

Mar 12, 2018
crashed when open :c
From the FAQ-File:

1) I cant start it!
It needs Java 64 bit installed. Really. Like Minecraft. Make sure you have one.
Default downloads from Java.com are often 32 bit, make sure you downloaded and installed proper 64 bit.

2) Its loading for eternity!
Yup, start is long like any java application with compression.
We'll add cache with later updates - so it will be loading much much faster. Sorry about that.

(Just install java 64 new and wait, it wont crash. Just takes some Time)

Reactions: Jack_Raf and Buồn

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Oh, someone already posted it~ i only released it like 2 days ago :D
Well, OP forgot to mention its Java64-based, so make sure you had that installed.
It WILL crash if you dont have proper 64 Java.

(Also i think i had some issues reported from win10, it needs to be lauched from admin)
I didnt forget that at all, its right there above the download links.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
My bad, didnt notice.
Btw, who has problem starting the game despite having 64bit Java, try completely uninstalling Java and then reinstalling it.
Older 32bit and 64 kinda override each other, and sometimes default path is different for older versions.
So if you have both versions, it is possible to have that crash on startup :/

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
So I unistalled java and reinstalled it with the latest update still would crash as it would be a black screen thats not responding and would crash, any help.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
You PC config and system info can help. Especially Ram amount.
Also, next update will add log for troubleshooting and will have some performance fixes, hopefully.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
UPDATE THIS ASAP.

It's quite fun, kinda slow tho. More enemies, more girls for your team and more equipment would be good. Looking forward for updates! Anyone know any similar games? Thanks!

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I know what to do if it crashes, what do you do if doesn't open at all? I click it, the circle appears for four seconds and then nothing. I've installed 64-bit and that work since night games(another java sex game) work fine.

Task manger doesn't even notice anything during these four seconds.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Okay, I know what to do if it crashes, what do you do if doesn't open at all? I click it, the circle appears for four seconds and then nothing. I've installed 64-bit and that work since night games(another java sex game) work fine.

Task manger doesn't even notice anything during these four seconds.
Try running from admin. It is probably blocked by something, antivirus or windows protection.
First time someone reported this specific issue though~

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes