3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There is, ofc.
Full CG rip (and in really big resolution), and all animatios in gif are avaliable as Raider rewards on patreon~

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Meanwhile~
0.7.160a demo is out for Patrons.
Changelog so far
-Added Elf x Leeches main animation loop
-Added Catgirl x Yellowcap cum animation
-Added a bit more voice action (imp x cat etc)

Preparing triggers for battle.
Aside of "normal" stuff like vampiric weapons or some nasty on-hit / on-struck effects, its final step before adding crafting.

Reactions: Croy

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
I dl'd the v0.153 file, and when I unzipped it and booted it up it was still v0.147. Did anyone else get that?

Edit: Never mind. The file was zipped inside the already zipped file.

Last edited:

MatrixVX

Aug 21, 2018
Okay guys, about resolution, malware, and some other things...
Was kinda excited to play this on my phone, since this mentions android, but this post suggests otherwise, unfortunately. To clarify: while android has their applications based on java, there is no (at least official) java platform for android, which means that it cannot run java (.jar and .class) files. You'd need to create an actual android application (.apk) for people to play it on the phone.

So unless you found a way to run it without that, and we would need a guide of how to do that, it's better to remove the link to "android" version to not mislead people. Other that that I like the game, and keep up the good work

• Sad
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmmm. There IS OpenJDK android port. Supports both x86 and arm execution, so you wont need to create apk.
But it may be missing some libs, i honestly didnt check it too deep because we dont have touch-screen support yet.
It may be a bit hard to launch stuff from phone in that case.
I will look deeper into this stuff later on, mobile things are tricky.

There is also more hardcore setup in which you go like, virtual Linux on android phone, via things
Termux and AnLinux > install Ubuntu > get JDK for linux > launch game

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Same as above, Windows Defender (win10) giving Trojan:win32/Ymacco.AA36. For Launcher.exe.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
I have a question about the shady request is still incomplete? Because I ve managed to repel the horde of succubus slime and imp futa and seen the scene kaeryn with the succubus in the dungeon, what miss to complete it for the reward in guild?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
About Windows version and win defender - no, there is no virus, its just win defender acting retarded :)
Use universal version if you're scared, Windows version is just-in-case, standalone package - in case you have big issues with Java.

I have a question about the shady request is still incomplete? Because I ve managed to repel the horde of succubus slime and imp futa and seen the scene kaeryn with the succubus in the dungeon, what miss to complete it for the reward in guild?
Yeah. I wanna continue it and give additional option (losing battle). So you will get scene with Kaeryn if you help, and get one if you fail, etc. Afterwards she will get some talking in town, and after moving up in ranks she is planned as merc for big bosses.
Well, still need to finish werewolf boss and Mino boss before getting Kaeryn, as well as 1-2 1-3 substages, sooo yeah its still incomplete for now.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Probably because it uses a .bat at some point to execute.
Most likely because Windows standalone version is using self-extracting package with Java startup command lines inside, it makes both Win10 defender and Kaspersky angry.

Reactions: Croy

For research

Jan 27, 2020
Most likely because Windows standalone version is using self-extracting package with Java startup command lines inside, it makes both Win10 defender and Kaspersky angry.
uh hi I used the windows version but I opened it with a file under launcher with the name of the game. it plays but you can only see 1/4 of the screen, cant get past character select. it was classed as a execution file and now the launcher is gone.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Open your save folder and select setting file, change fullscreen="false" to fullscreen="true"
It should help with screen, i think.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Your videocard is either integrated, or very outdated. Or you dont have 64-bit system / Java.
I've met OutOfMemory error only in these two cases, when using 32bit Java and if i took integrated video instead of normal videocard. Can you please specify your PC specs?

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes