3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks, already on it~
New quest system should be good.
Although its giving me a bit of buttpain, so will be minor delay to Patrons release. Bugfixing is important :/

Reactions: scias85

straydogg

May 9, 2017
tried this about a year ago, its a nice start ,slow in coming, I like the music to this,crashes some times, but ehh not a biggy, good concept , and it doesn't take long to get laid, or layed out he heee, id play this , not bad at all, good on ya:)

gerike55

May 21, 2017
So every time i try to start the game i stuck here:
diiik.png
After waiting 10 mins nothing happens. I'm using 64 bit java, i disabled my anti-virus programs and also running the game on administrator and it's still don't want to work. I reinstalled java and still the same. After, i downloaded the game from several other places, but its the same with all of them.
So is there any solution for this?

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Causes:
  • Graphics drivers are outdated, they do not support required OpenGL to run java-based graphics.
  • Invalid memory allocation, if you set any Java arguments in your Profile Settings, please remove them.
  • On Windows 10, driver updates are automatically installed on your PC whereas previously they were optional. Sometimes the drivers obtained through Windows Update may not contain the proper OpenGL required for Java graphic. You should in this case update your PC's graphics drivers manually.
  • Intel HD graphics chipsets (Integrated video), you dont have videocard and you're using integrated video. Really old notebook or very weak pc confiruation with no video.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Will some of the existing enemies get more scenes, like if they have a vag scene, will they also get a oral, anal or paizuri scene?

W65

May 31, 2018
I like the BG music actually. Is there any way to get it in .mp3 format?
You ought to be able to open the JAR file with 7zip or something, extract it somewhere, and find it in there. It's probably in MP3 or OGG.

EDIT: Er, nevermind. I was looking at a game that was distributed as a jar. You can open the EXE as an archive and extract it from there, and it looks like it's in WAV format.

Reactions: Sayan291

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
It is Wav yeah. I believe it also was included in free Soundpack for RPGs on Soundcloud.

Also, new update 0.7.87a is out for Patrons.

-Added guild quest system, with new interface and stuff
-Added few different quests witt various rewards like extra sketches and fan 4koma.
-Added Centaur capture quest. Yay horse bondage.
Atm its ONE-TIME event you can take at 100+ guild points and starting rank.
If you complete it, you will gain new rank and reset your guild points.
Later we'll add player mansion where you will be able to repeat capture quests.
Centaur event is proper 3 stage variation CG scene.
-Some bugfixing and new code part for quest lines.

Note - Rankup currently is purely cosmetic, i will add some features for it on next update~

For people who have issues on Win10 - please check if you actually unpack archieve :)
We had some report from people on Win10, apparently its trying to run game without unpacking it first from archieve? Not sure why, god win10 brings soooo many troubles.

>>Will some of the existing enemies get more scenes
We plan to add more scenes for enemies as "capture" events for them. For various bonuses, ranks and time-limited events etc etc.

Reactions: scias85 and Croy

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its Java based, so it should play on Mac without issues.
Unless you have zero experience with console commands.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
So I can't run it on Mac and I have zero experience with console commands so what do I do

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
If anyone rather torrent it leech away....
Torrent Hash: 10fda80fe95217f6d8983be86d548eb48af567df

shinchyan

Sep 11, 2017
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not locate OpenAL library.
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.create(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.display.Sound.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.i(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalSourceStop(I)V
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalSourceStop(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.alSourceStop(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.display.Sound.b(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.functional.SettingsFunc.a(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.b(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.i(Unknown Source)
at lewdmaze.LewdMaze.main(Unknown Source)

E:\hgames\lewdmaze_0_7_87a_universa>

i got this when i run launcher.exe and crashed after then

kark

Jun 18, 2017
I think its necesseary to give the option to confirm when you click on "quit the game" because you could missclick it. Imagine you click on it in the middle of a quest.
nice game btw.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
How do you play this on Mac if you don't know console command at all someone plz help me if it isn't too much trouble

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Mhm guy who getting OpelGl errors, you need to have Java64 installed, proper videocard (not integrated) and 4+ memory.
Please make sure you got all 3 point covered, and you unpacking archieve properly before launching (yes, some people on win10 reported they kidna launching game without unpacking it first, apparently win10 allows it -_-')

On mac, you can run it like this i suppose

java -Djava.library.path=native/macosx -Xss50M -jar lewdmaze.jar
or
java -Djava.library.path=native/macosx -Xss50M -jar [directory of lewdmaze]lewdmaze.jar
Mac launch from console.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes