3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Here I thought the game was dead because it hasn't appeared on latest updates in months lol glad I decided to search for the thread on a whim. Probably going to pledge at the start of the month if I get into the game as it is.

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018

0.7.103a is out for Patrons~

-Finally added first monstergirl to 2nd stage preview
-Added Redcap x Elf gameover CG
-Added Redcap x Elf battle H animation
-Added Redcap x Elf cum animation
Kudos to Chris Armin, he did amazing job on lineart base, so pixel is also neat~
-Fixed couple minor issues. Hopefully.

Reactions: Croy

Shigugu

Dec 18, 2017

0.7.103a is out for Patrons~

-Finally added first monstergirl to 2nd stage preview
-Added Redcap x Elf gameover CG
-Added Redcap x Elf battle H animation
-Added Redcap x Elf cum animation
Kudos to Chris Armin, he did amazing job on lineart base, so pixel is also neat~
-Fixed couple minor issues. Hopefully.
I swear when I survive this month, I'll be your patreon XD
I love your art
BTW: how can I go to the Mushroom Forest?

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Its currently avaliable as Test option in guild building.
You go guild, you press Iso test. In latest version for partons it has 2nd stage preview with mushroom gal enabled.

This month we should add second gameover CG for Redcap, and start Yellow mushroom girl, should have 1 H animation for her and 1 CG.
At least, we aim to :)
This way we should have both debuffer mobs done around next month, and should start Ant /Slug.

Reactions: Solifugo

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.106a is our for Patrons.
Second relese should be around end of this month :p

-Added gameover CG for Redcap x Catgirl. Dellie quality is awesome as always.
Reminder - you can access test mode 2nd stage in Guild building, Iso test button.
Now Redcap only needs 1 H animation to fill.

-Added new dialogue system, currently in Test mode and avaliable only at alchemy shop.
I think skip button is not working as intended yet, will fix it later on. Its working but not animating Skip process.
But other than that minor thing, should give you good impression on changes for new system.
Deer event is currently set on 50% chance to occur regardless, so can just go in building and back to get it.
Lemme know how to you feel about it, it currently should be much closer to proper VN style, with names and dialogue instead of button-click.
Also It probably means... we will need a writer in close future.

Reactions: Croy

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
So, am I blind or is there no executable included in this latest universal release? Unless the idea is for me to go pack it into a jar file myself, which I'm not doing.

EDIT: I see the OP hasn't been updated in quite some time.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
0.7.106a is now PUBLIC
And you can get it

0.7.112a is OUT for Patrons too.

Notable changes
Added Yellowcap to battle for Iso test level. Jiggle jiggle. Currently she is added to SOME redcap squads, they have bigger aggression range - so just look for mushrooms who will aggro on you :)
-Added both gameover CGs for Yellowcap, elf and catgirl
-Added Yellowcap x Elf H animation + cum finish
-Added Catgirl x Redcap main H loop (now its properly shaded).
Still lacks cum animation (need transition to be done) but we'll add it soon, in week or so.
-Added default / Canon names to characters - Nia and Celeste.

Still fixing some issues with dialogues so Dwarf and some other stuff using older versions, but i should be able to fix that at same time as Catgirl x Redcap cum finished. Should also add Yellowcap iso sprites and start working on Ant girl soon. That stomach will be cute.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes