Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

SoakMyClothPlz

Apr 27, 2018
Was there a way to see her naked? (By dialogue options or something)
No, as Chuckster said above.

You can check it by look at image folder (for android user, just open the apk file as rar file) and scroll to the bottom (the "app" images are name with number ex: 109.svg, and main character with their name ex: Ingrid-open-jacket.svg) but it cant be open with android because android doesnt support svg file.

Edit: Im a dumbass for not checking the pc version. It cant be open easily since it packed as PAK file (or ASAR file, idk which one). Download the APK and open it with winrar.

Last edited:

chuckster.

May 11, 2022
if i recall correctly (which god is it sad that i do) it took like in game weeks in the first game to see anything remotely "naughty" from the main characters. the creators patreon makes about 3K a month so theyre gonna stretch it out as much as possible.

FiddleStyx

Aug 6, 2018
Can this guy stop making fucking spin offs and develop one game at a time with consistent updates holy fuck. Over an entire month for 10 minutes of content.

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
I completely forgot about this game. Played the recent few updates and its looking good now. Keep up the good work sir :love: also thank you for the uploads

• Haha
Reactions: chuckster.
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes