Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

zatcat445

Jan 16, 2023
sorry for not posting the apk, i can't download it for some reason heres the link that he put on patreon, maybe you guys can download it

FiddleStyx

Aug 6, 2018
Ingrid finally shows something more, but the wait for it and the build up wasn't worth it. And now we gotta wait at least another month for another 10 minute update.

Reactions: c0y0t

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
Let's face it, he totally ran out of ideas and has no idea how to keep the game going. This was one the most boring, incoherent and bland updates so far, there's no way it took a month.
He's managed to make Ingrid showing her pussy boring and anticlimactic.
Game is dead

Thisman212

Feb 18, 2019
Of course her finally showing her pussy is anticlimactic. It's just a pussy, this game shows pussy constantly just not always pussy of named characters. Pussy is pussy and unlike IRL you're not going to get to fuck it, so how the dev thought dragging this out this long was going to work is beyond me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: chuckster.

Hentaicrazed

Aug 10, 2021
Yeah.. I've got mixed feelings on Day 36 Part 3 too.

Honestly, the reveal pic itself was quite good imo. In isolation, there was a lot I liked about it. However, what kind of killed it for me was the insanely abrupt way that this chapter ends, right after getting the pic. Like.. after all this time, we've finally got Ingrid doing something meaningful with us, and then... it just ends as soon as things are starting to get good. Completely kills the impact of the moment to me.

Not to mention how, as others have said, it was anticlimactic considering the ridiculous amount of buildup leading up to this. I definitely minded the buildup less than most, and I wouldn't have had much of a problem with it if the payoff was given its due time and focus. However, I can see where people are coming from with the whole "it's just pussy" thing.

Something that I think would have made the reveal WAY better, is if it turned out that the tattoo she had been hiding was actually a pubic tattoo (instead of the lame ankle snake), and we got to see it for the first time in this moment. That would have made me lose my mind. The idea that this uptight, strict, business woman had a tattoo above her pussy beneath her professional attire this entire time would have been incredibly gratifying to me. When he kept hinting at the tattoo in past chapters, I really thought that was the direction he was taking that.

All of that aside, the Maddie stuff was pretty fun. I'd consider that the highlight of this part, though I do think it could have been a bit better. It was way shorter than I would have liked, and the pictures were a little basic. I know his style is very minimalistic, but I wish we could have actually visually seen all of the wetness that she was talking about, in the pictures. I thought in the closeup it might have shown, but nope. Plus no real variety of positions/shots. She just kind of shows you her pussy front-on a couple times, cums, and that's it. Hot moment, but its execution was lacking.

Sophie was basically filler in this part, which was really disappointing. All she brought to this part was small talk and, you guessed it, work. There wasn't even any explanation for it this time, like there was in the previous two parts. It's just "hey, do some work." Gotta admit, I rolled my eyes a little at how that was shoehorned in again. This just reinforces my opinion that for Day 36, we shouldn't have had to do any work beyond part 1. The party could have been so much more narrative focused and fleshed out like it deserved to be, if the work wasn't breaking up all of these fun moments. Not to mention that, in this part in particular, it makes zero narrative sense. This is taking place WELL after work hours AFAIK. I can forgive part 1's explanation of "getting the work out of the way" for the day, and part 2's "we got a high influx of selfies," but having to essentially take work home with us is garbage. Already felt bad enough working while everyone else was enjoying the party, let alone when everyone's gone home.

Overall, it wasn't unenjoyable.. but it could have been much better, in many ways. Especially when put in the context of everything that's been leading up to this. Hopefully the next part builds off of this and delivers on the rest of the fun that would make the buildup worth it. But frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if Ingrid just shuts us down in the morning, after sobering up.

King--Leo

Jul 7, 2020
Can we please get facemask mod latest ver for Android ?
TIA to the person who post's it...
PS :- i looked everywhere but it's jo where to be found...

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes