Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
Each update is gonna take at least one month, he's gotta milk his Patreon subscribers;
Realistically, all the dialogues don't take more than a single day to write, add in two days of "coding"(Twine is really, and I mean really easy to use), then just apply filters to random nudes to make them look like his own style.
I wouldn't be surprised if Day 40 would drop after July 1st

stinkerbag

Sep 10, 2020
Ive been waiting for something more spicy with ellie, even though sophie is our main girl and ingrid is hot as fuck, id love a full day of ellie, or a spinoff game maybe. I dont know what it is, maybe its her overuse of emojis or her millenial kinda dumb vibe that turns me on, i feel like there isnt enough of ellie in recent updates.

Reactions: Minimihai

Ryuben

Mar 4, 2019
Each update is gonna take at least one month, he's gotta milk his Patreon subscribers;
Realistically, all the dialogues don't take more than a single day to write, add in two days of "coding"(Twine is really, and I mean really easy to use), then just apply filters to random nudes to make them look like his own style.
I wouldn't be surprised if Day 40 would drop after July 1st
Literally Day 40 just dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: Xalorfin

Ryuben

Mar 4, 2019
How about you do it? No? Then shut the fuck up. If anyone is generous enough to share, they will, no need for stupid questions like this. Do you guys have no shame?
Jesus, chill out dude, people need to learn how to relax a bit, there's no need for that much violence in a, you know, erotic games site hahaha

Reactions: jackbob
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes