Others - Lewd Mod [v1.14.5] [HH Richards]

1. 5.00 star(s)

justoo

Had to give this game 5 stars simply because of how unique it is. It is refreshing to play a game that has such a different design. I almost didn't download because the art didn't look like something I would like but the story and mechanics are great. And honestly the art turns me on too
  2. 5.00 star(s)

azxrdsejhr

Actually really good. I downloaded this expecting a few minutes of random nude photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. Its got an actual plot, and gameplay development. It kinda reminds me of the gameplay of Papers Please (kinda). I also have a particular soft spot for sexting, so I really enjoyed this one.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

A legit game, worth the 2$.

Texts give variety to just rating the girls, later on the game also gives you more girls to text, which is a welcome addition.

It's not a 5 star game since you don't actually participate in the game, what I mean by that is, you only text, you never physically get the girls hot and bothered, if the game had that then it would be a 5/5, but I can see why the developer couldn't make that aspect, still sorry I gotta be harsh on that criteria.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Serupiko

This game has some interesting gameplay, moderate the photos of a social media, photos that show X or Y are rejected, thats it, good luck. Some elements are added with time but the formula its the same. It gets quite stale once you get the same pictures all the time tho.

The story is actually really good, you get to flirt with your boss and see how she gets sluttier and more personal with you, sending you more and more heated photos, with a few secondary girls too! But to progress the story, oh man, you gotta grind, and grind, and grind, just so half the time you get messages saying, ''gotta wait, here are more photos!'', and as the game progresses it gets worse.

Looking forward how the story goes but i hope the grind doesnt get worse. Artstyle neat once you get used to it too
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 664455

The game is promising! I always wanted to try this kind of game where you have to chat and interact by phone with hot chicks. But all games that i tested are not interesting or the script is complete garbage. Lewd MOd is an excellent concept, has an intersting story and captivating scripts. Some events are very funny tho. May i suggest maybe more kinky encounters or events where the npc tells us what happend and how do they reacted (and fantasies of course!).
    Godspeed Richards, your work is stunning
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ragamuf

This is a surprising amount of fun!
    Fun story, I certainly wish I had Sophie as a manager!
    At some points I was whizzing through the moderation to get to the next part of story. Will definitely be back for the following versions. (y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

blacktrihard

good demo game good story it's very short tho art is kinda raw and 90% of the game is moderating pictures I would want that part of the tp be shorten look's promising if dev keeps working on it would recommend
  8. 5.00 star(s)

startech32

Went in with low expectations but loved it the more I played. Well written characters dialogue, varying bodies, surprisingly sexy as well, main characters you interact feel like actual people you may work with in an office environment. Excited to see what else the dev has planned.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

pigmaster24

Very cool game, the game passes entirely through messages. I don't actually see the naked girls as the main atraction of the game (the art is very unique, but not the most consistent or sexually appealing one) , but rather all the flirting you make with the characters.

My only complaint is that towards the later days the game becomes a bit repetitive and slow going, but nothing that's bad enough to make me stop playing. It's also rather short (finished in one-sitting in less than 3 hours) and despite having multiple different dialogues you can choose from, they don't seem to affect the story.

Keep in mind that the version you can download in the post is seemingly a free demo, but an user thankfully posted the latest patreon version in the comments.

Overall quite a surprisingly good game. I'm excited to see where the author goes and would even support him, if i had the money to spare. 8/10
  10. 1.00 star(s)

DragonButts

So I downloaded this game because it looked familiar, turns out this game was also posted under a different name on this site at some point. For simplicity I will copy/paste my previous review into this thread b/c for some reason this game has two threads.

In this game you play as a social media mod. Which is about as appealing as a Home Owners Association simulator. You look through selfies and say yea or nay as to whether a post is allowed under the rules of the fictional social media site in the game. The "sexy" catch is that after moderating several posts you'll receive a message from your (female) boss who you can pester for "examples" of prohibited content. So basically the pitch of this game is that you can sext your boss in-between sessions of moderating boring selfies. Might of been a kind of interesting idea without the premise of being a social media mod and if the game had a better artstyle. Speaking of, the minimalist art makes everybody in the game look like living default profile pictures. So if you've ever gotten horny looking at the default profile pictures on social media sites, maybe this game is for you. But from where I stand, looking at a woman with visible nipples and a pussy with no facial features is jarring.

In summary this game is boring and the art isn't sexy.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lorde Cyber Saurus

When I downloaded this game I didn't have high hopes, although there are those that say "+18 games focused on story" most of the time it's a bunch of text with one or another photo... But this one my friend, you know to balance the story well, which is a lot of fun and the nudes of the characters are a lot of fun, I spent a lot of time playing it and I'm not going to uninstall anytime soon.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

NeoCreature

That was surprisingly entertaining! I was sort of sceptical about playing it on my phone, but it feels like it actually added to the experience. Push comes to shove, just use Noxplayer if you really wanna play it on PC though.

There was some male content as well but it's very little (sadly, imo), so getting through that if you're not into dicks is rather quick. The story is decent and actually gets surprisingly hot. A bunch of the images start repeating after a while, which makes sense with the amount you're "checking", so reducing the workload a bit and adding a little more variety may pretty much solve this problem in my eyes. But it's a minor issue.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

McLovinIt_27

Great game. Love the style and concept. Hope that therell be a a good amount of content.

I got a copy on itch io, but theres apparently no PC version, only android. Though playing on a phone is great and really adds to the immersion, I think that having a PC version would be good.

Wishing the developer the best! Cheers