Lewd.ninja

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone from staff know about this site? It uses the same prefixes and links from here and the links are behind an ad link shortener site. (Corneey)

Reactions: r95890 and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Does anyone from staff know about this site? It uses the same prefixes and links from here and the links are behind an ad link shortener site. (Corneey)

Yep, we're aware. Good looking out though ;)

Reactions: Waaifu

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Yep, we're aware. Good looking out though ;)
@Sam @F95 @TCMS
I'm curious tho. They have ALL the info from this site. Like they did a siterip and used a bot to display it. Did F95zone get hacked or maybe someone with access has a side business going? Should we be concerned about our personal membership info?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well.. I thought I saw a "jerricho13.r2" over there??? :test:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Sam @F95 @TCMS
I'm curious tho. They have ALL the info from this site. Like they did a siterip and used a bot to display it. Did F95zone get hacked or maybe someone with access has a side business going? Should we be concerned about our personal membership info?
They're copying our links and content to get ad revenue. Anyone with a registered username can see everything they have.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)

Reactions: Waaifu

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
@Sam @F95 @TCMS
They use a web crawler to index all the public info on the site. There's no leak, no staff member is behind it.