RPGM - Completed - Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG [20210620] [I'm Moralist]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Taikambingsecond

One of the best rpgm eroge, (y)
    Scenes & Scenarios are really good.
    Voice acting is excellent, the setting is nice and dark, it's not so brutal that it became a guro but it's there just enough to be arousing.

Gameplay is mid, but, it is what it is.
    What can I say, I liked tentacle.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LickNipMcSkip

One of the few games that actually manages a horror atmosphere while offering plenty of lewdity. If you're into this kind of hentai, you're going to be spoiled rotten with all sorts of high quality scenes exploring a wide array of grotesque monsters absolutely defiling the female protagonist. Right up my alley as a proud degenerate.

It really is too bad that the MTL is scarier than anything this game could possibly throw at you. I beat the game once and I couldn't tell you how.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

Okay guys, this game basically sucks.
    The first part of the game is focused on a male protagonist , you need to do everthing right or you basically wont even start the game.
    The art is good, but this translation is horrible. I have played a lot of MTL games such as Anera the demon tower, but this MTL is basically horrible. A lot of texts is untranslated.
    The protagonist...well...I really tried to see her as not a loli, but damn, why the developers had to create this girl with such as small body. I really cant enjoy a game where you play as a girl that seems like has 12 years old.
    The pregnancy here is kinda...okay, there is pregnancy, but i think this game makes it scarier than exciting. I can say that because I love pregnancy content.
    The voice acting is okay, nor bad nor good.
    The damn censorship makes everthing worse, you cant see almost anything with this censorship.
    And the worst part, the game is full of errors, the game crashes a lot.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DragonWarior12

Decent Horror game ruined with horrible MTL.

Pros:
    +You collect memories of others which fits very well with the horror genre.
    +-Contains very weird and disturbing h-scenes which might scar you for life or get you hard.
    +Art is pretty decent.
    +-Has a Loli protag.

Cons:
    -Horrible MTL translation which makes the game borderline unplayable.
    -Scenes are censored
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Nayko93

Wow... I've seen shitty machine translation but this one is really something....

It's just UNPLAYABLE

1 hours of play and I didn't understood anything of the story, the scene or the dialogue

Maybe the game is good, but right now with the game in this state, it's impossible to know

At least someone was kind enough to rip all image in a separate folder but seing random image out of context without any story it's just boring....

I just don't understand all the 5 start review......
    Did we play ( endure ) the same game ??

I see myself as sort of masochist, but if you have played this game, and enjoyed it in his actual state... you are the biggest masochist on this planet ! Or just so used to bad MTL that you don't even notice anymore...

Anyway, unless you are really, REALLY willing to suffer through the entire fuckingly bad MTL, fly you fools....
    And if you don't have any eagle available, I guess you could just hit the little red X on top right of this page
  6. 5.00 star(s)

np305

Disclaimer: This my first ever reviewed and i am not H-Game expert but here i give you why you should play this. Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka is not just ordinary H-game. Every action you do will give consequence, the story that game offer is also unique and not like typical H-Game you see. The "Horor" Tag in post is not joke . Overal the translation is can be say Playable but there lot part of important text that still need be translate and the game itself is stil no finish but have [Ending Spoiler Warning]
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mirae01

Game is really good for it's genre, although a bit disturbing - that's the point I suppose. Voice acting is good, context is unique, translation is okay. Overall the gore aside, the game was fairly enjoyable.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

dnm13

[20210620]
    i dont know how it is for you guys, but for me the MTL literally broke the game. in battle / encounter / lose scene, almost anywhere, there'll be error

i really want to enjoy the game, even if it's MTL, but how can i if the game's literally broken and i cant progress much?
  9. 2.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

You need to have certain tastes to enjoy this game. The CGs are all still and often feature the grotesque. Personally not my preference but the real problem with the art style is that there's simply too much going on in each image to really appreciate it. Beyond that the gameplay isn't very interesting. It's got survival-horror trappings but really you're just checking a bunch of arbitrary points which, if you don't turn on the assist mode, don't seem to have any rhyme or reason. Or, at least, I didn't find any patterns because quite honestly I stopped paying attention to the text after the intro.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

I know it's mtl and everything so it should get atleast one star less by default, but goddamn I came so hard to the ending that features the title screen art.

If you have non standard - fetishes, download it rn. Full gallery unlock is available with a lever if you can't take the mtl. (I could tbh)