4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
i stuck to find the lobster
where it is?
so this game like u open the game u must finish it if not u need to restart?

hojog

Mar 24, 2020
If you don't want to play with both hands I wrote this handy ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) script to remap your right mouse button (only when you are in the game window) to SHIFT+W (run forwards) and Mouse3/Middle mouse button to 'e and space' so you can use it for both jumping and interaction.

The caveat you will jump at the start of every 'use' (affects nothing). Tell me if I should post this elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MaxBobruisk

reapah

Mar 9, 2018
This is a solid 8/10 no save system and no scene replay sucks but amazing animations non the less

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
Why isn't there a vr tag listed the front page for the game? It keeps launching in VR, but my WMR doesn't load it properly through steam vr.

Update: Yeah. This is definitly a VR game. Mostly do the bobbing of the camera. Camera controls are wonky, I can't move my character in the direction I need to her to move in (Only one direction >.>), also there is no save option.
How do you play? i can´t open with streamvr or oculus

Throwaway654349

Aug 24, 2021
Game keeps crashing for me on after a minute or so into it.
Game is supposedly very demanding, and it won't work on older hardware. I also have the same problem, and i actually DO have old hardware lol

EDIT: I Found a slight workaround idk if it will work for anyone else, but it worked for me.
Make a shortcut of the game, edit it in properties, at the end of the target line add -windowed
It might help i really don't know, but i figured if it was helpful to me it might be helpful to someone here

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes