4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, if anyone has a little knowledge about Unreal Engine 4 files, I found the unpacker for the .pak file that all UO4 games for UE4

It really works!
This is a link, I'm trying to activate the console by editing some .ini files, but still can not, trying to change the characters.
Just try the guys! if at least you can turn on the console, share it)
Yes, you can steal anothers job i mean assets, models and animations BUT you are too dumb kid ...without source ... sln, cpp and h, you cannot edit the whole game. AND yes unpak still exists since 2014-2015. Great found .... Geez

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
I won't get fiber to maybe fall time I found it its huge upload lol. So unless someone else wants to do it.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, you can steal anothers job i mean assets, models and animations
But if you're stealing something that was stolen itself, is it really that bad?

Damn it bugs me that Auril just can't move away from the WoW stuff. UE4 assets aren't that expensive to buy and if she ever turns up on Blizzards radar she will wish she had switched earlier.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
But if you're stealing something that was stolen itself, is it really that bad?

Damn it bugs me that Auril just can't move away from the WoW stuff. UE4 assets aren't that expensive to buy and if she ever turns up on Blizzards radar she will wish she had switched earlier.
It's already too late, example the Fatal Females asset is very good, expensive. My characters are photorealistics, 8K, rigged etcera. Making characters, animations better for me.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Am I the only one having problems getting the files? it finishes downloading but it doesnt have any files, just trys to download again, tried 3 of them all the same result, any help would be appreciative!

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Am I the only one having problems getting the files? it finishes downloading but it doesnt have any files, just trys to download again, tried 3 of them all the same result, any help would be appreciative!
I downloaded it from mega because others do not give all files

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes