• The migration has been completed, search cache has finished rebuilding, and search is now reenabled. For more information, click here.

[Cheat Mod] [Ren'Py] Lewd Story Gallery Unlocker v0.1a [DeisEsMachine]

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018

Updated: April 21, 2020
Game/Creator: HornyMonster /
Modder: DeisEsMachine
Mod Version: v0.1
Game Version: v0.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Attachments

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
I'll check on that. Try and check the whole gallery before you load a save game. Let me know how it turns out
fresh start i lost saves etc and i checked gallery before even starting new game maybe it just show locked in gallery but its not actual replay only picture hope you understand what i mean and in gallery below is picture of arrow and its not in any other gallery i add p.scrn

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
fresh start i lost saves etc and i checked gallery before even starting new game maybe it just show locked in gallery but its not actual replay only picture hope you understand what i mean and in gallery below is picture of arrow and its not in any other gallery i add p.scrn
1. The arrow is just fine, there's nothing really there, I don't even know why it's there in the first place.
2. The two are indeed locked. I must admit that those two and some other scenes were hard to unlock while making the mod but I'll do my best to check it out.

Anyway, I made some adjustments in the mod, download the new one (v0.1a)

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
1. The arrow is just fine, there's nothing really there, I don't even know why it's there in the first place.
2. The two are indeed locked. I must admit that those two and some other scenes were hard to unlock while making the mod but I'll do my best to check it out.

Anyway, I made some adjustments in the mod, download the new one (v0.1a)
srry i didnt have time to try new version until now and it work and solve issue with locked galleries gj ;)