EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
After mysterious incident in your hometown, you move to a nearby city to study at a university. You will have to live with your si... I wanted to say with your childhood friend. You are bound by a common secret, and you don't know how it will affect your relationship with her. You also have a lot of opportunities to build relationships with the girls around you. You've got a fateful week ahead of you, the result is in your hands, and with the right decisions between your legs.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-06
Release Date: 2021-08-31
Developer: HornyMonster - - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.149a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -

Android (v0.148): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: FAN SIG -
- WALKTHROUGH - GALLERY UNLOCKER - ITALIAN - Full save persistent

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Jessy-D14-09.jpg Jessy-D4-9.jpg Jessy-R1-11.png Jessy-3-11.png Intro-1-28.jpg Intro-6-38.jpg Intro-10-11.jpg Intro-8-19.png Morning-5-6.jpg
Jessy-D8-27.jpg Jessy-D13-06.jpg Jessy-D17-17.jpg Jessy-P0-7.jpg M-evening-P-1-22.jpg Mika-1-3.jpg Jessy-2-4.jpg M-meet-2-20.jpg M-evening-D-1-16.jpg

· NILA ·

Jun 3, 2019
as long as you worship Avaron1974 and TiffanyMonroe as the Goddesses they are(without being creepy and stalkerish..hehehe) then of course we'll get along :D (i might be joking..or i might not be..hmmmm)
Haven't heard about them as I am new haha... I guess I'll stick to the rules and advice of the moderators and esteemed persons here. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" you move to a nearby city to study at a university ""

how come on ... -_-

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Im not into blondes, but this Jessy just could change that :love: :p

Here's crunched version of this game:

Lewd Story [Build 2 v2] [HornyMonster] pc (517 mb rar pc original)

74 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone) ; transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dosnt really need an incest patch..just a spell and grammar checker..she is called yer sis alot already..LOL
game is chock full of useless scenes with one useless choice..either i took a wrong path or it is another linear bland game...i'll try one more time and choose different early options..because the second half was a waste of time to it booted me to menu...
same thing trying different early choices..useless nothing for the second half..pffft..needs a WT stat..lol

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
dosnt really need an incest patch..just a spell and grammar checker..she is called yer sis alot already..LOL
game is chock full of useless scenes with one useless choice..either i took a wrong path or it is another linear bland game...i'll try one more time and choose different early options..because the second half was a waste of time to it booted me to menu...
You're breaking my heart ThunderRob...:cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes