Seeking Lewd tabletop games.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Does anyone here know any tabletop game that lewd/erotic? I'm making a list of future projects and a few months I'm planning on buying a 3d printers. So I'm curious to see what out their.

Reactions: Hedgehog
Jul 9, 2022
Are you asking for novelty games that you and your friends can have a laugh at, or are you looking for something to play with your significant other?

If you're looking for something to play with a group of friends, I'd point you towards Love Letters which is available to print-and-play, and can be easily modified to include some saucier images, if that suits your taste.

There's also some tabletop rpgs that could make for a fun evening as well, such as Monsterhearts, or The Maid RPG.

If you want something for just you and your partner, there's a two player board game that came out a few years ago called Fog of Love that's worth checking out. I haven't played it myself, but I remember thinking it was a cool concept and the SU&SD review being extremely positive. Its more of a romantic game, though, than a lewd one...

Also, I'd recommend you check out boardgamegeek.com if you haven't been there yet. While they don't have an explicit "erotic" or "adult" category, you can search for games with the theme of Love/Romance and find lewd games pretty easily.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dalexe and Leeduva

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I suppose you're looking for 'real' tabletop games. Because if you were looking for lewd tabletop videogames, I might have had something for you. ;)

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Are you asking for novelty games that you and your friends can have a laugh at, or are you looking for something to play with your significant other?

If you're looking for something to play with a group of friends, I'd point you towards Love Letters which is available to print-and-play, and can be easily modified to include some saucier images, if that suits your taste.

There's also some tabletop rpgs that could make for a fun evening as well, such as Monsterhearts, or The Maid RPG.

If you want something for just you and your partner, there's a two player board game that came out a few years ago called Fog of Love that's worth checking out. I haven't played it myself, but I remember thinking it was a cool concept and the SU&SD review being extremely positive. Its more of a romantic game, though, than a lewd one...

Also, I'd recommend you check out boardgamegeek.com if you haven't been there yet. While they don't have an explicit "erotic" or "adult" category, you can search for games with the theme of Love/Romance and find lewd games pretty easily.
Thank you for answering my question!)

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
If you're into deck builders, there's several that have scantily-clad anime girls in them.

, , and might be worth a look.
My personal favorite is a deck builder called "Kanzume Goddess" which has since been reimplemented into .

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
If you're into deck builders, there's several that have scantily-clad anime girls in them.

, , and might be worth a look.
My personal favorite is a deck builder called "Kanzume Goddess" which has since been reimplemented into .
Thank you! This helps and it gives me an idea.

Reactions: FleshSac