EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lewd Town Adventures10.png

Overview:
In this small community, things are not quite what you might expect.

Our protagonist is an imperfect young man who grew up as the target of bullying, a real nobody with a literal bag over his head. As much as he can’t help what he looks like, he also can’t help but be empathetic to those around him. Players are challenged to look beneath the surface and explore the depth of rich storytelling within.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-13
Developer: Jamleng Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14.5
Length: 24 hrs +
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat codes:

DOWNLOADS:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

(The Win/Linux and Mac links have all been updated with the hotfix here.)

Extras: (mid-game save files): -

bondage blowjob.gif lewd town adventures gif.gif Lewd Town Adventures.png cindy naughty.gif lewd town adventures gif1.gif lta game image.png lta game image1.png lta game image11.png lta game image5.png lta game image10.png lta game image3.png lta game image7.png church_mary_vg32.png lta game image9.png lta game image4.png cap1.png lta game image13.png

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
>> Click on the patch notes to find information. Click on the dev notes to find even more information. <<

ALL DEBATABLE FETISHES ARE OPTIONAL. (Incest, NTR, urination, gangbangs or whatever else.)

This game has become one of the largest adult games since it was released about 3 years ago with at least 2100 pages of dialogue in google word docs, 3200 animations, 160+ soundtracks and easily reaching over 19000 images. Earlier scenes are not up to our standards just yet but we're working hard to bring them up to par to the quality of what we want it to be.

The game gets better the more you play as is by design. The game might not be for everyone but we've really done our best to make it enjoyable for all players. Every single update is a massive improvement. Almost all negative reviews are from players that only played a very small portion of the game. So I ask you to play the game in full before passing judgment.

• Lewd Town has 10+ locations on the town map, each with multiple sub-locations... Have fun and make your own choices about where to go.

• A full playthrough includes over 450 events, 24+ hours of game-time, dozens of special hidden scenes, countless easter eggs, and multiple secret endings... Spend time and build relationships with as many girls as you can to experience everything.

• Fully uncensored lewd animated scenes — Enjoy hundreds of animations with 'mild' and 'wild' dialogue options which alter how characters talk and act. Some of the wildest may lead to extended moments with other characters.

• In your downtime, there are multiple side activities — Relax with a beer on the beach… Get some action in the city alleyway… Peep on girls at the university… Train chicks for money… Mess around on your computer… Replay lewd moments with multiple love interests… and so much more!

• Story-based character progression — Well-paced, entertaining storylines for each of the main characters and multiple side girls. Dialog-focused script with minimal narration, lots of inside jokes, and references that will make you laugh out loud or groan and shake your head. Foreshadowing, flashbacks, and surprise twists should be expected. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll feel more in Lewd Town than any other fictional land you’ve ever visited.

• Meticulous review of word use, spelling, and grammar from start to end. Perhaps one of the best-written visual novels in existence!

• Diverse character designs with distinct personalities — Uniquely designed main characters and side characters with different physiques (LOLI to MILF), cultures, and attitudes. 20+ love interests possible... Will you seduce them or corrupt them? Will they respond in kind or reject your advances? Will they be frigid or lewd? Will they ask for something more than just FWB?

• Main Story path choice — After 'a few months' of game-time, a major event will require players to decide: will you become the ultimate PIMP to corrupt and train the town's female population or be a HERO to seduce and love your own harem..? This choice significantly impacts several key events and how the MC personality changes over time, as well as whether or not certain lovers become mothers.

• Quality of life features — A scene replay Gallery, Quest Journal (a walkthrough of the main story points), morning/afternoon/evening/night system, public and subscriber-exclusive Cheat Codes, developers very active on Discord, 100+ songs, dozens of event-triggered sound-effects, NO GRINDING! (for stats or cash)… And much, much more...

• Clear choices for each major path decision. Dark choices may lead to NTR/Sharing, Good choices may lead to a harem with procreation...

Making games takes a ton of time and leaves barely any time for leisure. Please help the game grow by either leaving a review or supporting us on since we've already got banned from Patreon, lol. feel free to check out if you want updates on what we're working on or just want to hang out.

Cheers!
Lewd Town Adventures 014 official release.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This is a good game so far, it has everything compromised in on a Harem game.
The cast is very nice with very different girls, it's not always the same prototype of girls, and I like the variety of fetish you can enjoy in the game. Good situational writing, and attention to detail, even considering the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Not bad in terms of gameplay, it is easy to advance in the game.

Now it's up to you to decide what will become of the people living there.
TBH, under our direction... chances are, it could turn out to be a bit worse... 3<3

nth.jpg
:rolleyes: "Cucker Town Adventures"

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So I know the answer, I bit the bullet. Yes and no. One of the girls becomes a huge slut and fucks just about everybody after a time skip, everything happens off screen (unavoidable). After that time skip (MC was in a coma) you can control whether or not she continues to fuck others. So to others it might be ok and others no way.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So I know the answer, I bit the bullet. Yes and no. One of the girls becomes a huge slut and fucks just about everybody after a time skip, everything happens off screen (unavoidable). After that time skip (MC was in a coma) you can control whether or not she continues to fuck others. So to others it might be ok and others no way.
That's fair. Honestly with a title like "Hooker town" you kind of have to expect prostitution gonna be involved. :unsure: :KEK:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Simply put, I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there while abiding by the rules of course.
also, I will make any kind of fetish people don't like avoidable with the MILD/WILD system.

Just to clarifty, Scenes with NTR can be avoided.
I also made some choices MILD ( for a normal sexy experience).
Another option is WILD ( This is more hardcore kind of stuff).
There's also some other choices.

The femdom part was sort of a mistake on my part although there is a little bit of it and probably will be more in the future, optional.

I'm going to continue working on this so there will be a lot more stuff coming up.

Please don't spoil the story too much, takes a bit of the fun away I guess.

Please let me know what you guys think about the game. I for one am very excited.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Simply put, I'm going to turn this in to the most lewd game out there while abiding by the rules of course.
also, I will make any kind of fetish people don't like avoidable with the MILD/WILD system.

Just to clarifty, Scenes with NTR can be avoided.
I also made some choices MILD ( for a normal sexy stuff).
Another option is WILD ( This is more hardcore kind of stuff).
There's also some other choices.

The femdom part was sort of a mistake on my part although there is a little bit of it and probably will be more in the future, optional.

I'm going to continue working on this so there will be a lot more stuff coming up.

Please don't spoil the story too much, takes a bit of the fun away I guess.

Please let me know what you guys think about the game. I for one am very excited.
what about the girl that the other person mentioned that fucks everyone does this happen before you control the MC or after?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
what about the girl that the other person mentioned that fucks everyone does this happen before you control the MC or after?
I had no idea everyone would be so scared of a couple of tags.
It's a bit like that but nothing crazy. Try the game and let me know;)

You can play this like any other normal adult visual novel and there's more to it than just sex.

I'll be back when I see the beastie tag then. Good luck on your game.
Sorry but that's something that I rather avoid because it's not my thing and I think it's also forbidden on certain platforms.

I could use some feedback on my game though.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Sooo, I gave it a shot.

Biggest thing is that I'd like some kind of journal with a tracker per character for their story ... Patricia, the nuns, the barlady all said when I needed to wait a patch for more content, likewise for the Aunt and Mayor it told me there wasn't anything ... but Sophia and her mother, all the the women in your former home, rando girls at the university - those I'm not sure if I need to stumble upon some event at a specific time of day or if I'm at the end (and if I am at the end I've wasted a ton of time looking for things to continue on).

I get the MC is supposed to start off ugly but it was too much, it's some real turn your stomach kinda thing and I almost didn't make it through the prologue.
Also his dick is weird, even after the accident, like when he's fucking the nurse, it's like a breadstick, I can't remember it bothering me as much later on so maybe you changed it at some point or it was hidden inside people, but yeah that bit felt very cheapo.

I'm guessing constantly changing the name of the currency is supposed to me memey and funny but it fell flat for me.

I got an error occasionally (that I could rollback fine) when asking Felicity if anything was new ... and you can add her to the list of characters I dunno if there's actual stuff for, she says you can invite her out to dinner but I can't see a way to do it.

Even after I was a priest if I went to the cathedral the nun would say that I'd have to become one (until I went at night and tainted the holy water) - but they'd already been introduced to me as a priest.
I don't get mother Theresa (I think she was called) - she let me have the girls after I'd donated money, then later on was crying about it and telling that one to run away, seemed like a bit of a personality flip but maybe I'd missed something.

So yeah, in conclusion then yeah I liked the idea of it corruption and whatnot... the prologue was a bit rough but once I got into the game proper it was fine ... in the future I'd like to see things get pretty dark and rough as despite them all going on about being whores it still somehow felt real vanilla... I think maybe the drugs making them just enjoy it was maybe a bit of a problem for me, I'd like them to be conflicted and suffer and really be opposed to the stuff they're having to do but needing to do it for the money until it finally breaks them, but that's probably just me... it wasn't a bad start and I'd check it out again once it's got more content.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Sooo, I gave it a shot.
Thank you very much playing, I just fixed the problem with Felicia.
Also when the story lines of the characters go further I'll add a interface that will show the progress.

I'll fix the hospital thingy because it only occurs there and the nun in a bit as well and upload that version later today.

As for the story, there's a lot of it finished but not implemented yet so some things are not 100% clear yet.
Don't worry. I'll give it my all to make it an awesome game.

Did you at least laugh or smile once?

Thanks for your feedback.

Edit:
ALL FIXED in L.T.A - v0.2.

Edit 2:
We are now at v0.8 a fuckton of stuff has been improved since then.

Edit 3: (LTA 0.12)
The first 50 pages are probably outdated by now as a lot has changed, and improved since we've basically been working our asses off.
The game has gotten quite large with over 25GB of content, compressed for everyone's convenience.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes