Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-09-14] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
His Shandy just looks like Sayuri in a different wig, no offense.

The recent Sayuri one was gold, this should have gone the same instead of feet stuff.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017

The recent Sayuri one was gold, this should have gone the same instead of feet stuff.
Yeah, there's just one DOA girl that looks unique and no one else looks similar to her.

• Haha
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019

good I love Sayuri
Yeah, the face isn't quite perfect, but using the in-game model was not an option this time. :(
For what it's worth tho, there's more than just feet in that anim!

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
I don't think many people disagree, but there's something fascinating about women's legs.

View attachment 3923386 View attachment 3923387
It's called FEET.:LUL:

Using them to seduce you—that's brilliant foreplay. jtemper would definitely have some word on this.
Due to quite recent events, he may have problems wording his enthusiasm in this thread, unless some mod will show him some mercy and release from horny jail.:censored:

vinhphu

Sep 27, 2020
In the upcoming animation, Mr. Lewdgazer is sure to know how to work the right kinks and try something different. I don't think many people disagree, but there's something fascinating about women's legs. Using them to seduce you—that's brilliant foreplay. jtemper would definitely have some word on this.

View attachment 3923386 View attachment 3923387
Damn that shandy animation looks nice. Is Mr. Lewd the one that made it as well?

Jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes