RPGM Completed Complete Lewdly Corrupted Heroine Karen [Ressentiment] [v1.12] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1692395122773.png

Requested by: jordayne

Rule 7 so no game or link.
Turned out pretty nice, I think I've finally got the tool in a stable place where the editing I have to do is minimal.

Installation:
1. Extract to game directory using 7zip (No promises other extractors will work)
2. Replace All.
3. Extract img.7z. Replace All

Feel free to post any issues or untranslated text you find.

Consider Supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider Supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

Enjoy c:

Apr 23, 2021
This is for v1.03? I can find versions of the game online up to v1.12.
Do you plan to update your translation for the latest version or are the changes too insignificant for it?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This is for v1.03? I can find versions of the game online up to v1.12.
Do you plan to update your translation for the latest version or are the changes too insignificant for it?
Didn't even realize this was an old version. Let me update it.

Edit: Done. Game updated to the newest version 1.12.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Clarence

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I must say I'm truly impressed with your works so far, and damn what a fine MTL using GPT4.0 they are. I don't know if you will consider it but do you think about retranslating some of the old MTL games on f95 like this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-bitch-leonas-exhibitionist-atelier-final-charade-girls.2026/
The game are very good but the MTL for this one are pretty bad because of the early day, make it unplayable so would love to see you make it readable and worth to play again

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I must say I'm truly impressed with your works so far, and damn what a fine MTL using GPT4.0 they are. I don't know if you will consider it but do you think about retranslating some of the old MTL games on f95 like this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-bitch-leonas-exhibitionist-atelier-final-charade-girls.2026/
The game are very good but the MTL for this one are pretty bad because of the early day, make it unplayable so would love to see you make it readable and worth to play again
Yup this one is on my list. But since I get a lot of requests the best way to get me to MTL something quicker is to commission it which essentially has the person paying the api cost and a small fee.

Reactions: thevoid089

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Yup this one is on my list. But since I get a lot of requests the best way to get me to MTL something quicker is to commission it which essentially has the person paying the api cost and a small fee.
Can we like, know all the pending games you are planning to work on to hype us up?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can we like, know all the pending games you are planning to work on to hype us up?
Well I don't keep an official list or anything, I mostly just choose based on what I personally feel like playing. Some I have my eye on for future projects are:

* Tsumamigui3
* BISHOP games
* Violated Princess (If the official TL sucks)
* More works from Ressentiment
* Whatever new releases catch my eye.

Basically I have no list, all my choices are subject to my mood and the commissions I get. :b

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Well I don't keep an official list or anything, I mostly just choose based on what I personally feel like playing. Some I have my eye on for future projects are:

* Tsumamigui3
* BISHOP games

Basically I have no list, all my choices are subject to my mood and the commissions I get. :b
Finally, someone who knows Ressentiment AND ninjinpasta

Here's hoping that I get to play the recent game of ninjinpasta in english, their last game was peak.

DodoDoduo

Aug 30, 2019
I think I found a bug in the birthing scene, unless I'm doing something wrong ofc.

Seems to be the same thing as was reported here:

If the father is tagged as "Mavis' Pigs", the mini-game is still bugged.
Accessories like "dark nipples", "nipple piercing", any brands or lewd pattern don't have any effect.
Father in my case was Mark. I dindn't seem to have any issues with accessories, but the menu top-left was borked in the same way.

Nice translation otherwise, thank you.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I think I found a bug in the birthing scene, unless I'm doing something wrong ofc.

Seems to be the same thing as was reported here:

Father in my case was Mark. I dindn't seem to have any issues with accessories, but the menu top-left was borked in the same way.

Nice translation otherwise, thank you.
Got a save?

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018

* Tsumamigui3
* BISHOP games

Omg I'm glad you're looking at violated princess in case the translation sucks but I think there's also a person who plans on translating it when you check the thread.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018

* Tsumamigui3
* BISHOP games

Btw in case you're interested, violated princess released. Apparently with ai translation as a patch to download too

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Btw in case you're interested, violated princess released. Apparently with ai translation as a patch to download too
Yeah I'm playing through right now. Its not bad, might do a comparison with GPT to see if its an improvement.

Reactions: KarylSummer