LewdPixels.com | News, Reviews, Features & Guides on the Adult Gaming Industry.

HentaiOnLinux

Aug 18, 2020
Looks good, we could really do with more focused articles in the community. It's hard to keep track of all the new stuff that's coming out and what's on the horizon. It maybe worth adding a release calendar somewhere.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

LewdPixels

Apr 20, 2020
On LewdPixels.com, we're always trying to make our website better, deliver more content, and offer a wider variety of content to the community.

As part of that effort, we're in the process of updating our Games Pages, which will also introduce a searchable games library.

Our Games Pages update will mean that:
  • Game devs can provide comprehensive information on their games.
  • Game devs can post updates on their games, no matter where they're published.
  • Game devs can post free versions or demos of their games to the public.
  • Mod authors can post their latest mod versions and link them to games.
  • Walkthrough authors can publish their latest walkthroughs and link them to games.
  • All creators will have fully featured profiles, showcasing all of their creations.
  • The community members will be able to comment on and discuss all of the above, keep track of their favourite content, and get notifications when updates happen.

A sneak peak of our work in progress games page - Please note, this is an early work in progress.

unknown.png

And this is doesn't even scratch the surface of what we have planned.

However, we would love to hear from you; the community, mod authors, walkthrough authors, game developers, and everyone in between.

What can we do to make our awesome community even better? No matter how big or small your idea or thought might be, we want to hear from you. You can do so on our Server.

Thank you,
The LewdPixels.com Team.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Kris Kross

Nov 22, 2020
Hello!
Your rules for game developers state that some things have to be done through the administrator in Discord.
Can you please tell me if this is true?

LewdPixels

Apr 20, 2020
Hello!
Your rules for game developers state that some things have to be done through the administrator in Discord.
Can you please tell me if this is true?
I am not sure what you mean.

You can sign up on our website and create a game page, submit art and stories without an administrator in Discord.

Discord, however, offers a lot of news, information and guides for game developers. Discord is also where you can seek support from our team.

Kris Kross

Nov 22, 2020
I am not sure what you mean.

You can sign up on our website and create a game page, submit art and stories without an administrator in Discord.

Discord, however, offers a lot of news, information and guides for game developers. Discord is also where you can seek support from our team.
Thank you very much for your reply

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Really? Because I looked at the site, and there only seems to be a few articles released a month. They haven't even reviewed a game since September, and, their output of articles seems extremely inconsistant.
Is it blocked in Europe or definitely dead ? When i try to open site it says something like
Invalid SSL certificate

:cry:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Is it blocked in Europe or definitely dead ?
neither one nor the other.

The error you get is just telling you that the SSL certificate haven't been renewed in time. It's things that happen when the webmaster don't really have time to deal with his site due to real life issues.
Normally it's just half an issue, but here there's CloudFlare in between that totally block for security reasons.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

neither one nor the other.

The error you get is just telling you that the SSL certificate haven't been renewed in time. It's things that happen when the webmaster don't really have time to deal with his site due to real life issues.
Normally it's just half an issue, but here there's CloudFlare in between that totally block for security reasons.
We know there is a problem with the site, we're working on a fix.