RPGM Abandoned LewdShift [v0.1] [LewdShift Team]

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
blood-1813410_1920.png

Overview:
A common city girl wakes up after having dreamed of a mysterious wizard calling her name. In the morning he goes out for shopping, but magically he realizes she is no longer in the city where he was, everything has changed now. His home, the world he lives in ... She discovers that the mage evoked her there, and she is the chosen one summoned to save the 4 kingdoms from the dark demon thanks to a magical artifact: the cockring!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-20
Release Date: 2019-07-20
Developer: LewdShift Team -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - -

Tmfl3C.png hk6Htd.png qv7AYc.png OEgbg2.png qaZhFP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
A common city girl wakes up after having dreamed of a mysterious wizard calling her name. In the morning he goes out for shopping, but magically he realizes she is no longer in the city where he was, everything has changed now. His home, the world he lives in ... She discovers that the mage evoked her there, and she is the chosen one summoned to save the 4 kingdoms from the dark demon thanks to a magical artifact: the cockring!​
There are many pronoun difficulties in this description, so I have questions. (y)

1. Is there 1 protagonist (she or he) or 2 protagonists (she and he)?

2. Is the "common city girl" always refered to as 'she'? If so, is she a woman (female), futa' (hermaphrodite), or trans' (change(d/ing) from one to another)?

3. Is the wizard always "he"? If so, is he a man (male), futa' (hermaphrodite), or trans' (change(d/ing) from one to another)?

4. Do the "common city girl" and "the wizard" (if they are two people) come from the same place/world or two different ones?

5. Can she use the cockring on herself or does she need to find someone else to wear it?

Help, please? o_O

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Alright, I think I've played through most of the content that's available in this build. There's a lot more content in the files than in the game, but I may have just not fit everything yet.

The MC is a futa, no transformation involved. There's some backstory in the beginning involving a demon who's taking over the kingdoms of this land with sex magic or whatever, so the royal wizard of the human kingdom asks a different demon to find someone who can find the sacred cock-ring and defeat it. That person is you, because plot and cocks. Wizard zaps you out of your modern day day-job into fantasy land, gives you a little backstory, you fuck the queen, and she sends you on your merry way.

Gameplay mostly starts AFTER the game says "that's it for content" which, in addition to basic RPGM style adventuring/looting/upgrading equipment, has a number of small quests that reward you with a four part animated sex scene with the person who gave you the quest, usually along the lines of "BJ, Fuck, Anal, Cumshot". Each time you add another notch to your bedpost, you get 50XP, so that's cool. Combat is pretty obviously not balanced yet, as you start with a lot of abilities, none of which seem to cost anything.

So far, this should get tags for the usual oral, anal, vaginal, cumshot, as well as something to say that it's 3D animated. Also of note, you can have sex with men and women, though a lot of the women in this game have pretty androgynous sprites/dialogue images. Also, most sex scenes have the NPCs just bending over right where they are, rather than trying to find a better spot, so this might also warrent a public sex tag as well.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Could be good if there were some pics with the characters to see how they look. I don't like download a game where you don't know how they look, if they are draws or 3D based and if they are ugly as fuck.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Could be good if there were some pics with the characters to see how they look. I don't like download a game where you don't know how they look, if they are draws or 3D based and if they are ugly as fuck.
They're... ok, I guess? I wasn't super impressed, but they're not hideous or anything. My post two spots above yours has a few pictures of the 3D renders in it. In game, those are animated.

Reactions: Luckzor

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Alright, I think I've played through most of the content that's available in this build. There's a lot more content in the files than in the game, but I may have just not fit everything yet.

[snip]

So far, this should get tags for the usual oral, anal, vaginal, cumshot, as well as something to say that it's 3D animated. Also of note, you can have sex with men and women, though a lot of the women in this game have pretty androgynous sprites/dialogue images. Also, most sex scenes have the NPCs just bending over right where they are, rather than trying to find a better spot, so this might also warrent a public sex tag as well.
Thank you GF. You have done a remarkable job of clarifying the ins & outs (sorry for the pun) of the pronouns in the OP, even if that wasn't your intention. :D

wolf373

May 30, 2018
erm... initial release about 990Mb... int the end i hope it will not finish like some rpgm with something like 10Go... maybe a possibility to compact files...

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
sooooo my lovable tag "futa_protaginst"...
is there visual sex scenes? like arts & stuff? or just "text_based"?

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Are there any good art pictures in this game or is everything just simple RMPG style pixels and text?

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Ok, well the scenes are mostly just skits taken from the TK17 engine. Which is fine but they could use some work I think.
That said I hope they keep going.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, the game crashed in the second scene, when the queen tests MC's abilities. Does anyone know how to solve? Thank you.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
I do not know why, but when I tried to play this the initial text scrolled through very quickly and I could not read it. What could have caused this?

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
will got to wait for more release's after feedback
since its first release ..
but .. clicking the cheat button .. this isnt a full version?