Lewdzone should be blacklisted!

TheFirstEXON

Feb 6, 2021
its got so much malware and popups and has been like this for months now.

my last straw was today checking for updates on my preferred games and it had a pop up that broke past my iphones security and had access to my calendar!!!

This is the only upload site that does this crap. If any one knows the webmaster for lewdzone, tell em he is a putz for me!

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
there are many functions for both mobile and PC, which act precisely on advertising and popups, blocking them from the start. in my opinion a search, even a simple one, should solve all the problems in the future too. calm (y)

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
its got so much malware and popups and has been like this for months now.

my last straw was today checking for updates on my preferred games and it had a pop up that broke past my iphones security and had access to my calendar!!!

This is the only upload site that does this crap. If any one knows the webmaster for lewdzone, tell em he is a putz for me!
I'd recommend Ublock Origin if you're browsing on a desktop:

I've never used lewdzone before this post, but I just messed around for five minutes on there with my browser, using Ublock, Decentraleyes and PrivacyRedirect addons, and didn't see a single ad or popup tbh. Now, I can't speak for the cleanliness of the downloads, mind, but you'd definitely be best off with some kind of adblocker anyway. They're just incredibly useful for the modern internet, because everyone on here wants to make money reselling your data without your knowledge or consent. Best of luck, okay? :D