May 8, 2018
Hey Chatterbox is Lexi really onhold or you fucking with us?
Really? Can't You read guys. What's matter with You all. Read a little trough thread to see what happened.
BTW, If you go just few posts up you will see that new team have started to work on next update.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I wish you all the luck @Chatterbox. Hope you get better soon.
One thing I am worried about is that @Heartlessnobody95 took over the development. He is known as a ntr dev. I really hope he won`t turn this game into a ntrfans wet dream.
It would be sad if next update we get introduced to Tyrone the walking talking black stereotype every ntrgame has, who is going to treat every woman like a wortless whore.
I hope he stays faithful to the vision Chatterbox had for this game before he got sick.
But I will shut up now. I don`t want to piss off a mod.

Once again Chatterbox I hope you get better soon. Lexi was one of the best games that have been released recently! I hope you get better soon and that your new game will be just as awsome!

U

User_17502

I wish you all the luck @Chatterbox. Hope you get better soon.
One thing I am worried about is that @Heartlessnobody95 took over the development. He is known as a ntr dev. I really hope he won`t turn this game into a ntrfans wet dream.
It would be sad if next update we get introduced to Tyrone the walking talking black stereotype every ntrgame has, who is going to treat every woman like a wortless whore.
I hope he stays faithful to the vision Chatterbox had for this game before he got sick.
But I will shut up now. I don`t want to piss off a mod.

Once again Chatterbox I hope you get better soon. Lexi was one of the best games that have been released recently! I hope you get better soon and that your new game will be just as awsome!
I am committed to Chatterbox's vision for Lexi and have no plans to include NTR content or any content that Chatter had not previously approved.

I know that people are a bit anxious when waiting for the next release and I understand. My request is that you treat the game as a new project due to the circumstances and that you give us a little slack when it comes to creating a systematic workflow.

If I we stay on schedule, we will have a release ready by the end of this month. Thank you for all your patience and support. It really means a lot to both me @envixer and @Chatterbox. (Also shout out to @gamersglory for lending a helping hand.)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am committed to Chatterbox's vision for Lexi and have no plans to include NTR content or any content that Chatter had not previously approved.

I know that people are a bit anxious when waiting for the next release and I understand. My request is that you treat the game as a new project due to the circumstances and that you give us a little slack when it comes to creating a systematic workflow.

If I we stay on schedule, we will have a release ready by the end of this month. Thank you for all your patience and support. It really means a lot to both me @envixer and @Chatterbox. (Also shout out to @gamersglory for lending a helping hand.)
All I needed to hear was no NTR :ROFLMAO:

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 take the time you need to make it good. For this game we will be patient. We also don't want to see @Chatterbox project changed. For me personally I love the way the story was going and super excited. As for you Chatterbox I hope you get healthy soon and can join back in with your project.
Thank you for your well wishes. I hope that our next update satisfies people and quells any anxiety they have.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn "On Hold", thats not good. I just tried the link their patreon page and got a #404 error. Really hope the Dev can find a way to make this work ... I thought it was great. Wishing you all the best Dev!

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Damn "On Hold", thats not good. I just tried the link their patreon page and got a #404 error. Really hope the Dev can find a way to make this work ... I thought it was great. Wishing you all the best Dev!
The Original Dev is having medical issues and he had to pass the game onto new devs. His patreon is closed for good I think. The new dev's said they will start a new patreon and take this off hold only when they have an update ready to release. It is being worked on though.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
The Original Dev is having medical issues and he had to pass the game onto new devs. His patreon is closed for good I think. The new dev's said they will start a new patreon and take this off hold only when they have an update ready to release. It is being worked on though.
Thanks for the heads-up. Sorry to hear about the health issues - Life happens to us all when we least expect it. Wishing him the best _ Hope everything is OK. Hope the new Dev can find a way to make it profitable and move it forward. Would be a shame to see it die.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up. Sorry to hear about the health issues - Life happens to us all when we least expect it. Wishing him the best _ Hope everything is OK. Hope the new Dev can find a way to make it profitable and move it forward. Would be a shame to see it die.
We're working on the next update. Won't be on hold for long.
Watch this thread for more information soon!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes