DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Chatterbox is guiding us and we are learning new things from him too.
Learning from each other is always a good thing, especially since chatterbox is one of those devs that is good at somehow drawing you into the characters with his renders. Something the Ptolemy team that you are part of is also quite good in see for example Haley's Story. Looking forward to see the update when it is ready.

U

User_467152

Is this game on hold or is it abandoned? Chatterbox deleted their Patreon.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is this game on hold or is it abandoned? Chatterbox deleted their Patreon.
its on hold, Chatterbox handed off to a few other people and they are working on a new update. but they also work on ther games so its goona be a bit

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can i ask why is onhold and if this game has a discord page?
Game is on hold as original developer has health issues. He's handed it over to a portion of the Ptolemy team and they will continue it. They will open a Patreon when they release their first update (and I assume a discord at the same time)
Yeah, what Spiderfox said pretty much sums it up :)

Reactions: User_17502

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Game is on hold as original developer has health issues. He's handed it over to a portion of the Ptolemy team and they will continue it. They will open a Patreon when they release their first update (and I assume a discord at the same time)
Yeah, what Spiderfox said pretty much sums it up :)
Oh this reminds me to another game : My Sweet Neighbors :cry: ...I hope that he is better now (y)

Reactions: Enyos
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes