jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you Cookie. Some days are good, some are bad. Been moving up the list for that surgery, but not at the top yet.

I can't drive right now, and I get bored at home. So to keep myself busy, I've been making characters so that I have something to develop after I finally get that surgery.

As far as Lexi is concerned, I'm not really in the loop on the development now. But I get the impression that they are nearing the end of the update. I can't wait to play it as much as you guys.
I just hope it has the same quality of storytelling you put into the game.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Thank you Cookie. Some days are good, some are bad. Been moving up the list for that surgery, but not at the top yet.

I can't drive right now, and I get bored at home. So to keep myself busy, I've been making characters so that I have something to develop after I finally get that surgery.

As far as Lexi is concerned, I'm not really in the loop on the development now. But I get the impression that they are nearing the end of the update. I can't wait to play it as much as you guys.
Good luck and hope they get you all fixed up soon, I remember what it was like when I was going through my issues with liver cancer and hoping it all came out good... so my powerful batch of prayers are behind ya, pushing for a resolution for you soon, that is a positive and long lasting one!

Plus, I have loved what you created with this game, and hope the team can follow in your footsteps with it, and make you proud of your creation and them! Waiting patiently for that update! :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox When your able to (when your health improves), will you take back over making this game?
I still own the rights to v0.01 through v0.03, and the character/personality combinations, however I gave HeartlessNobody permission to develop the game from v0.04 until the end of the game, as long as he does not quit the team, and as long as I'm given credit as the creator.

So me stepping back in to take over development of the game would be in conflict with the agreement that I made with HeartlessNobody. So to answer your question, No. As long as he sticks to those two conditions, he has the legal right to develop the Lexi game from v0.04 onward.

I do however, still have the right to use those character/personalities in any future game I develop. That way Lexi and Kaylee will always make at least some kind of appearance in anything I do. And I can assure you that if they make an appearance, we're gonna have some kind of fun with them.

As mentioned before, when I'm awake, and have the energy to actually do something, I'm making characters, textures, and getting assets picked out and ready for after I get my health sorted out.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
@Chatterbox When your able to (when your health improves), will you take back over making this game?
I still own the rights to v0.01 through v0.03, and the character/personality combinations, however I gave HeartlessNobody permission to develop the game from v0.04 until the end of the game, as long as he does not quit the team, and as long as I'm given credit as the creator.

So me stepping back in to take over development of the game would be in conflict with the agreement that I made with HeartlessNobody. So to answer your question, No. As long as he sticks to those two conditions, he has the legal right to develop the Lexi game from v0.04 onward.

I do however, still have the right to use those character/personalities in any future game I develop. That way Lexi and Kaylee will always make at least some kind of appearance in anything I do. And I can assure you that if they make an appearance, we're gonna have some kind of fun with them.

As mentioned before, when I'm awake, and have the energy to actually do something, I'm making characters, textures, and getting assets picked out and ready for after I get my health sorted out.
and to have something to look forward to, i need to tell you all there is really something special to wait for....;)
so cross your fingers, pray or whatever you do for @Chatterbox so we all get that masterpiece :cool:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Does the team that is now responsible for the develop the game plan on updating it to a v0.04 and so on, or will they restart the development from scratch?

U

User_17502

Does the team that is now responsible for the develop the game plan on updating it to a v0.04 and so on, or will they restart the development from scratch?
We will be continuing from where Chatter and I left off.
We are actually very close to release however I will be out of the country for a week or two so when I get back we will be going full bore into releasing the next update.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Any news on future update? Kinda love this game
This is just a guess on my part because I'm not part of that team, but last I heard, HeartlessNobody was on some kind of trip for a couple weeks, maybe school related or something. He mentioned that on the 22nd, so I'm guessing he should be back within a couple days.

I'll see if I can contact him and find out what's going on.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Also just an update on my situation guys. I've been moving up the transplant list faster than expected, hopefully it won't be to much longer. I'm getting bored with all this sitting around waiting or sleeping all the time.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
This is just a guess on my part because I'm not part of that team, but last I heard, HeartlessNobody was on some kind of trip for a couple weeks, maybe school related or something. He mentioned that on the 22nd, so I'm guessing he should be back within a couple days.

I'll see if I can contact him and find out what's going on.
Good to know bruv

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Also just an update on my situation guys. I've been moving up the transplant list faster than expected, hopefully it won't be to much longer. I'm getting bored with all this sitting around waiting or sleeping all the time.
That's absolutely great news to hear, lets hope that you'll move up the list even faster :)

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
We will be continuing from where Chatter and I left off.
We are actually very close to release however I will be out of the country for a week or two so when I get back we will be going full bore into releasing the next update.
I know it's only been three weeks since your reply, but is there any update or somewhere we can check for a current status without having to nag you guys all the time? This game is easily in my top 3, and would love to know when we can see more of where the story goes from here.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I know it's only been three weeks since your reply, but is there any update or somewhere we can check for a current status without having to nag you guys all the time? This game is easily in my top 3, and would love to know when we can see more of where the story goes from here.
stay put, there should be some info in couple of days

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes