Jun 14, 2017
Ooof, sorry for everything that happened with the deletion, been keeping an eye on this game since the beginning. As an amateur MMA fighter myself this game finally allows me live out my awesome badass disgraced champ fantasies, can't wait for the next update and wish you the best of luck with everything!

Reactions: Ceesko and Endrju

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That sucks as I kind of liked heartlessnobody(at least I think I did), not sure which was the one I didnt like from Culture Shock, but it was whoever kept promising the cool path and and just kept updating the NTR path on that game...

EDIT - finally was able to open that pic in a real computer not an ipad, and OMFGWTFBBQ Sauce is that... I never heard so much BS in all my life...at least he lived up to his name, that was just heartless coming from that nobody he will forever more be burned here on f95 !! (yes I was able to get all parts of his name in that burn)

Last edited:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
yeah i feel you and believe me i know. lets just move on. we all are hurt, disappointed and angry by all this setback but there are some good things, Lexi is working on, @Chatterbox is back to make it even better then before and he have great help from awesome @gamersglory. it will be worth it im sure

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
yeah i feel you and believe me i know. lets just move on. we all are hurt, disappointed and angry by all this setback but there are some good things, Lexi is working on, @Chatterbox is back to make it even better then before and he have great help from awesome @gamersglory. it will be worth it im sure
I'm back in a limited capacity. Someone else has to do the posing and writing, but I will not be taking a complete hands off approach this time. I will be there as a consultant to the story, and to know what is happening first hand. No more second hand knowledge.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm back in a limited capacity. Someone else has to do the posing and writing, but I will not be taking a complete hands off approach this time. I will be there as a consultant to the story, and to know what is happening first hand. No more second hand knowledge.
we all are very glad to hear that :love:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well, this clears up a lot about what the deal was with HeartlessNobody95. Especially in regards to Culture Shock, since when I briefly discussed with the creator the possibility of taking over the role as writer, I asked for some scripts of the previous and upcoming version, he told me it had all been deleted. Which is obviously something I found quite perplexing. So thanks for clarifying some of the confusion.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you for your efforts despite your situation. As before, all the best for your health and a speedy travel up the all-important list.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
This is what first comes to mind after reading that nonsense.

Proverbs 10:9 Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

"Finding Jesus" is just an excuse for those of weak will to absolve themselves of all personal responsibility for engaging in any act that the person knows will be viewed as a dick move. Not only is he attempting to deflect personal responsibility for an addiction by claiming the religious line rather than seeking actual psychological counseling, he's attempting to use it as a means to avoid taking responsibility for destroying someone else's work he was entrusted to continue rather than contacting you and handing it all over. Seems like he was being malicious if anything so nobody could continue it from whatever point had been further developed. That's just damn well selfish and makes it clear the guy isn't finding jesus at all. I hope you get control of the discord server back though if you haven't already. I think perhaps he should read that precious bible of his about what being trustworthy means cause apparently he missed all the lessons it's suppose to teach in that regard. Never trust that guy again....
If he is faking it....he is imo a very dishonest person without much respect for things that mean a lot to some people. I'm not talking about myself but one of my best friends never goes to church but he has faith..The guy never gives up no matter what because as he says he knows he's not alone..To make fun of that or belittle it is wrong to me.

Just sayin :)

Just realised something..There's a pastor in this great game isn't there lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Well, this clears up a lot about what the deal was with HeartlessNobody95. Especially in regards to Culture Shock, since when I briefly discussed with the creator the possibility of taking over the role as writer, I asked for some scripts of the previous and upcoming version, he told me it had all been deleted. Which is obviously something I found quite perplexing. So thanks for clarifying some of the confusion.
yah he did the same thing with us and Culture Shock. Although as much as a hate to harp on him the script we had from him was not that wonderful anyway. In hindsight, he should have not had control of either games G-drive we kind of had a perfect storm of dumb shit that happened.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow, this is a surprising thing to find....

The dude found Jesus? It's hard for me not to read all that as if it wasn't some silly copypasta. This kind of religious bullshit is why at the end of the day i am glad I am an atheist.

Well hopefully the work on Lexi is still going regardless.

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
Biggest question is how are you feeling? I hope you are doing better or at the very least, moving up to the top of the transplant list. Have they discussed LVAD with you? My ex's brother had an LVAD for almost a year to keep him going until he was able to get a new heart. He is as healthy as a thoroughbred now.

Reactions: Endrju

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not surprised, dude could only write NTR, anything else felt like a struggle at best.
You say that like its a good thing... hell anyone can write that...

Scenario - You see a couple you barely even know, get no backstory for them other than knowing they are married, Guy goes to work... Wife goes shopping... homeless black dude rubs against her at the supermarket, she never seen a damn black guy before immediately asks him home to enjoy some BBC...

GENIUS level writing... give me money !!

Anyway back to Lexi, I am hoping for the best, I always liked the character designs for it, reminded me a lot of Haley from Haley's story, another game I took forever to finally try, and ended up loving !! Once the crew gathers the missing pieces and it goes off HOLD, I am definitely going to try, hoping its as engaging as Haley and Alexandra.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes