gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
You say that like its a good thing... hell anyone can write that...

Scenario - You see a couple you barely even know, get no backstory for them other than knowing they are married, Guy goes to work... Wife goes shopping... homeless black dude rubs against her at the supermarket, she never seen a damn black guy before immediately asks him home to enjoy some BBC...

GENIUS level writing... give me money !!

Anyway back to Lexi, I am hoping for the best, I always liked the character designs for it, reminded me a lot of Haley from Haley's story, another game I took forever to finally try, and ended up loving !! Once the crew gathers the missing pieces and it goes off HOLD, I am definitely going to try, hoping its as engaging as Haley and Alexandra.
While I like the enthusiasm. We are trying to go for something quite a bit different than Alex or Haily I love both of those games but we are going more in a direction like Melody but with a more expansive story in the vain of Acting Lessons. While I have some cool stuff coming up with Ptolemy. Lexi will be on a different bigger scale as we are a new team. were hungry and we want to come out swinging. But will state Ptolemy has nothing to do with this project.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm gonna replay this game, because i know i liked it way back. But what i mostly liked is that it just had a bit more pace then for instance the haley or melody game. Without making total bimbo's out of the girls (like for instance the anna game)

Hope al problems will be sorted out soon and the new team with also perhaps some new insights will make a great restart

Reactions: Koulo077

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I'm gonna replay this game, because i know i liked it way back. But what i mostly liked is that it just had a bit more pace then for instance the haley or melody game. Without making total bimbo's out of the girls (like for instance the anna game)

Hope al problems will be sorted out soon and the new team with also perhaps some new insights will make a great restart
The plan right now is to pick up from where @Chatterbox left off. We hope to keep the pacing as fluid as before.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
That's what i read over the last few months continuously about the game Lexi. Less talking, more doing. ;)

No offense guys, i know you picked up from the disaster that happened a few days/weeks ago. I have faith in you all and i'm thankful for helping out/jump in!

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just picked this up (hope everything is finally worked out with the dev team and it gets back on track...) Saw this and my first thought was "Is he a MMA fighter or a fencer?"

Reactions: Endrju and Koulo077

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just picked this up (hope everything is finally worked out with the dev team and it gets back on track...) Saw this and my first thought was "Is he a MMA fighter or a fencer?"
View attachment 311724
you hopes are well placed friend, like chatt said himself he is close with the project to guide it back to fans hands:geek:
im sure "soon" some new info will pop up

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes