Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah it is a great community. It's very heartwarming that people care. Kinda restores your faith in humanity.

Good news is that Monster struck a deal with someone to do the posing and render. Monster will take over the coding part. So Lexi is not dead.
uff. Hust wanted to see whats going on with Lexi (looked thru my list of good games^^) and then I read that stuff.

Good to hear that the game will continue, but I really hope you will get the care you need to survive this. :(
Keep fighting and be strong! Best wishes for you and your people.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Glad the game is still kicking and hope the devs work everything out. Will be on my paetron list when that gets fixed. GL

Reactions: User_17502

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
We're dirty old perverts, and our blood pressure is always high from seeing models like Lexi and Kaylee naked all the time.

Ok....some of that statement might not be true, but the dirty old perverts part is definitely true.
Then we definitely won't be sending you any cute young nurses to cheer you up. Getting ridden by cute horny young women seems to be the #1 cause of heart attacks for dirty old perverts. And we don't want that to happen! :)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I have to say I like Kaylee better than Lexi.. do I wish she was a little less sexual? sure. It seems to be a common archetype though, the slutty best friend to the pure main female.. but I like her look.. I think it has to do with her lips and her top teeth if that makes sense. And of course the red hair goes a long way

Dukester000

Sep 9, 2018
Just got all caught up on the discussion. As happy as I may be that the project will be continued, I just wanted to add my share of the best wishes for you, Chatterbox. I cannot even imagine what it's like to have to deal with that kind of stress, and while I don't know you, I still wish for the best for you. I hope to see a post from you with some good news soon!

Also, thanks for all the people who posted nice messages already too. Even just reading that as an outsider is heartwarming.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just finished the current the current version and came to heap praise on this fantastic game and find out such bad news that befell the dev.... I really hope all goes good in your recovery and your life can get back on your desired path :)

And props to the team taking up the project it really is one of best games and cant wait until February now.

Please let us know as soon as your Patreon page is up and running and I will be there to support you!

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
No, Lexi is not dead at all.

After having some time to recoup me and @envixer plan on getting right back on track. Unfortunately we were left in a pretty awkward situation after @Chatterbox was forced to terminate his Patreon, so I will be waiting to put up a new patreon until our first official release of Lexi Version 0.04. This version will be free for all as proof that the dream is still alive and we are working to bring it to fruition.

As soon as that is ready to share I will throw up the Patreon and hopefully you guys will deem our continued efforts worthy of support. I would also like to thank everyone for you unceasing offers and interest in the rest of Lexi's story.

Thank you
-HN95
Hi, @Heartlessnobody95!
I am glad that your game development is going well! Wish you good luck! Can you give a link to a new page on the website patreon?
@Chatterbox take care of yourself. Health is very important! I also wish you good luck in your recovery!

U

User_17502

Hi, @Heartlessnobody95!
I am glad that your game development is going well! Wish you good luck! Can you give a link to a new page on the website patreon?
@Chatterbox take care of yourself. Health is very important! I also wish you good luck in your recovery!
The patreon for Lexi is going to remain private till we have a release. This way we have an actual product to provide rather than promises of something in the future. However I will be sure to reopen this thread (or ask to reopen it) once we have something to show for all of our hard work.
Thank you for your interest and I hope that once we have something ready you will be back to enjoy it.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes