gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Lexi.jpg

Overview:
You play as a former MMA fighter turned bodyguard. Your first assignment: Lexi is the daughter of a famous and rich televangelist, and has been getting some creepy letters in the mail. Will you be able to protect her?
Thread Updated: 2020-05-26
Release date: 2020-02-23
Developer/Publisher: Chatterbox Productions/ Xpression Games - - - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.052
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gamersglory Dev Note: The game is abandoned for now. It will resume when and if I get enough Freetime and funding to continue to hire the people I need to complete the game properly as Chatterbox wanted. Yes, I have all the game's assists and there backed up in multiple places so nothing is lost. Thanks, everyone for the kind words on Chatterbox I will never forget him. I just need to be in a place where I can do this game justice.

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: - WALKTHROUGH MOD - SAVE FILE

*Unofficial ports/compressed versions are not made by the Developer, download at your own risk.

d1_laura_disappointed3.jpg d2_attack2.jpg d2_attack9.jpg d2_attack25.jpg d2_meetinglexi3.jpg d2_meetinglexi4.jpg d2_pillow_fight12.jpg d2_sneakout3.jpg hotel lobby4.jpg bar_chels3.jpg d1_chels_breakkiss2.jpg d2_sarahthong.jpg d2_bedroom1.jpg

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Let's just hope it'll progress further than this one >>>

Sophie follows the story of Sophie and her Father whilst they enjoy a weekend getaway. Her father's troubled marriage with her mother will play an important part of how their relationship develops through the course of the trip.

Updated: 11/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: non
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Windows: - - -
Mac: -

6ix6ix6ix

Jul 15, 2018
Graphics look really good, but description of the game is crucial... Don't want to download a pig in a poke.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Description so far:
You are an Ex MMA Champion who got jailed for Cocaine possesion. Your Wife want a divorce. You're hiring at a Security Firm of an old friend of yours and become the Bodyguard of a 18yo Daughter from a TV Priest and his wife.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
What is up with the face in the first one? That her O-face? LOL anyway, assuming this is a daughter-fucker correct? Interestingly enough, Lexy is what I name the daughters in all the other ones hmm...

Reactions: darlic

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Nice idea, even if it rips off completely the DMD and Melody structures, hell, even the same character archetypes. I'll try the game again in the future when it'll have more content.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Yea, it would help to have some kind of description, but this image at the dev's Patreon page was all I needed to give it a try :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

I wish every CG in the actual game had the quality of this. Got a little bit turned down by the resolution and quality of the ingame renders

Reactions: 49khna

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Short but good and interesting
hopefully some neat stuff with Sarah too in the future, she looks like Alexandra from A different summer

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the start is ok, it remind me of the unfinished bodyguard game, lets hope this one will not fail.
im not that interested in Lexi at the moment, but its very early and not much to go on. i think the dev should have added a bit more story with Lexi so we get to know her more. right now i give it a "5/10" so ok start, not good or bad.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes